Driving makes me tired.

That may sound funny to you I know. I just took my daughter to my sisters house and that is a 20 minute ride with no traffic. I find it makes me tired when I take her there and go back to pick her up. I am not one for joy riding for sure. I also find I have a harder time seeing that divider at night. I thought I was going to hit it on a turn. Then coming home tonight some azz was right on my tail with those blinding lights. WHy do people drive like that..
Driving can be tough. I have night blindness and if it rains that is all she wrote for me. Can't see anything. I can't drive far without getting tired too. My eyes get tired and my butt. If I am on the highway and am listening to some good music so I can get into the zone then I can do pretty well.
I have night blindness also. It's the same for me in the rain. For me the headlights coming at me look like prisms. I can't see the road at all when I am facing headlights...especially high beams.
Same here.
@velvet53 (4311)
I love to drive especially long distance. It doesn't matter how tired I am when I first take out I end up being wide awake once I get started.
That is so good for you. I would like to drive for two hours and see how I do. I drove 26 hours and slept for a few days when I got there.
@velvet53 (4311)
It never hurts to give it a try. People are all different with their driving. Some like it some don't.
@Archaiwy (599)
Hi.You think driving makes you tired, but I think driving will make me sick. As I think driving on the road call for much attention, which make me worried not relaxed. Besides, its more dangerous if I meet with a kind of drunk driver or someone who isnt skillful in driving but he thinks he is a good driver.
I have seen drunk or sleeping drivers a few times in front of me.
@lilybug (21183)
I used to be ok with driving long distances, but in the last few years I have not taken very many long car rides. Most of the time I get wherever I need to go within 15-20 minutes. Sometimes even that is too long for me. I know what you mean about those people who drive right on your butt and their lights blinding you.
I try to keep my rides this short as well. Because it is not easy buying gas.
@greenline (14871)
Driving long distances and often can be veru tiring and stressful indeed. I have to drive to my workplace along the traffic jams, and that is really very stressful. I do quite understand what you are saying. Some drivers are really very hasty and careless.
I am always in traffic as well. It can't be helped..
@bluespygirl (2113)
I like driving in expressways than in cities where theres lot of traffic. I drive for my parents and sometimes it took us the whole day to reach another province or you call it another state there. I'm having a hard time too driving at night especially when the car from the other side of the road don't know how to dim his light. That makes my eyes watery and headache. I know there are some driving test there in your country before having a license? Then, why do they still drive like that? Imagine drivers here in our country! lol
@moneywinner (1866)
• Brazil
Tell me about it, I really get tired too after driving for a long time that I can't wait to just get home and lay down at my bed. I remember that when I took my license, driving was so much fun that I always used to offer myself to drive to everyone, but now it's boring to drive even to go to the closest market.
I don't have any idea at all as to why people ride in such a way that their lights are reflecting directly into your face through the mirrors, that is something that drives me insane. As far as driving being something that makes people tired, I know a lot of people that this is true for, but it isn't something that is true for me. I find driving to be relaxing, but it is something that I can do for hours and it doesn't make me tired at all.
I don't know why people drive like that. I would slow up to a crawl so the car would pass. I'd be tempted to give those lights right back to him/her. But I wouldn't do that because it's not legal and sure enough I would be stopped for it.
You ask very difficult questions which sometimes cannot be explained not even by the perpetrators themselves. Why do some people drive so badly at times? We are probably all guilty of this, (if we are honest), from time to time. I know it's extremely annoying and makes us angry but try to keep calm and drive defensively at all times.
@wmaths (536)
well, it depends on many factors. If you drive an automatic car, you don't have to change the gears, so that you may feel tired after driving for a bit. Another factor could be if you haven't slept enough before starting driving. Finally i think it depends on the passengers that you have. if they talk with you, you feel more alive while you are driving.
heavy pollution, jams makes everyone tired. when i was young driving bike on road and doing stunts is my passion but as the years have been passed i have started to avoid driving as its make me tired so much. may be with the growing age these symptoms occur. now whenever we go for a long distance place i always take another driver with me so that safety measure can be follwed.
@Amanda81587 (3046)
Omg I find drive a total bore as well. Last nighthi had an hour drive and I found myself slapping myselft stay up. It is horrible. Even during the day. I thought about checking in with my doctor.
• Brazil
I just got my drivers license and i gotta tell you, driving for me is really fun! I have had my license for 2 years and everytime I get my moms car to drive, It's awsome. I never use high lights behind someone at night so don't worry about me. If you are having trouble driving, drink some coffee befor going out or some other remedy that's good for keeping awake, we don't want you to risk any lives!
@alberello (4759)
Dear friend, although I have a driving license from back in 1995, I never had the passion to drive, especially in a city where traffic and parking problems (resulting in fines!) Are order of the day. So having said that I totally understand if you say that driving brings you stress.
Hmmm...yes! driving can be tiresome. But I think that driving for twenty minutes only with no traffic is not that tiring at all. But anyways, maybe you are not used to driving much and is uncomfortable on the road. Driving is tiresome because it requires a lot of focus and concentration to look into the road. Also, my feet are really tired whenever there is traffic. Do you drive a manual or an automatic car? That can spell a difference too in driving. Well, people are really different. There are some who are really not fond of being concerned with other people and are selfish. That the way life has always been.
I hate driving too. I drove motorbike a lot during I worked for the first and the second company. Then, I haven't been driving motorbikes for nearly three years, because I got to stay in an island where there was not motorbike and cars as well. I thought I was lucky because I didn't deal with motorbike on my job. I liked living without car and motorbikes. I just got bored.
@Augustinev (7019)
driving is a very good job and should very veryserious job and care and attention is very important also. augustine
@victorkrish (1523)
Driving is sure makes me tired too but depends on distance if took a long time an hour. But driving at night is uncomfortable compare day. Seat driving at same place easily make tired even we enjoy to do so.
@yanzalong (4771)
Driving in a heavy traffic is very tiring but in a light traffic it is a lot of fun, I think. The condition of your car also contributes your tiredness. In a warm day, a car should be equipped with air conditioning. All car's doors should be closed to avoid air pollution caused by cars traveling around. This is very annoying when drivers uses light for long distance. Maybe they forget that the switched on light is for long distance or they do it on purpose. If possible avoid driving at night.