Cosmetic surgery

@emdjay23 (1575)
Hi guys, do you think it is reasonable to undergo cosmetic surgery? For you, what can you can say to those people who underwent such surgery just for physical enhancement.. if you were to chose if you have money, would you go for that..?
@jkct02 (2859)
Obviously it is a personal choice whether to do that or not. All of us want to look good and how far we want to go the distance is different individually. I don't mind people to go for that if that is what they want and they feel happy about it. To enhance is always welcome. To change completely maybe we need to consider, but if the change is from ugly to beautiful, why not?
@emdjay23 (1575)
I respect your opinion about that. As we all know that there are people who make this surgeries as a hobby.. Maybe if you have enough money to support it, then so be it..
@jkct02 (2859)
I mean that it is a personal decision. We have only one life and one body. Whatever anybody wants to do with their life and body is their choice as long as no disturbance to other people. If they feel happy to do that and they have the money to support that, I am in no position to agree or disagree with that. But if there is a case of being born with some bodily defects especially on the face, a surgery to make it look better would very well be a life-changing activity. It could be a change from hopelessness to happiness.
@emdjay23 (1575)
Definitely, if people wants to change any part of their body its their choice.. Somehow, you can see happiness in those people who undergo such cosmetic surgery because they feel that they have boost their esteem on it.. If someone need it so badly, why not..as long as it will help them improve their lives..
I can understand people who undergo surgery of that kind as long as they can afford it and it´s important to them. I might have done it when I was younger, if I had had the money and I had found the right doctor. But I always had other priorities, so maybe it´s just a fleeting idea that would have never become a reality.
@emdjay23 (1575)
Id\f it is for any medical reason I guess its fine, but putting up some extras and lessen up some excess I guess not good, considering so many effects after.
Sometimes people are very unhappy with their face or bodies. I would call that a medical reason too. But I suppose one should see each particular case.
@emdjay23 (1575)
Yes, if everyone is so unhappy with different parts of their body I guess it will take all of their money just to enhance it..
I don't know. It would depend on the problem I wanted fixed. I have thought of lipo suction before but that is all. I don't have bad skin or anything so I don't think I really need it.
@emdjay23 (1575)
Me too, I have taught about it also but, It's just so expensive and thinking of the possible risks..I guess not..
It would have to be pretty important for me to do it.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello em, If I got the money I am not sure if I wanted to try it. I am always scared with the side effect. I don't even use any cosmetics to remove this and that ,what more with surgery. I do not blame those who undergo with surgery, but we know a lot of bad side effects after (that scares a lot)
@emdjay23 (1575)
Me too, I wanted to have Liposuction but I am just afraid of the risks and possible side effects of doing it.. and considering also the money that I am going to spend foe that.. Thanks..
I think if i have lots of money i would like to lessen the base of my nose and to have my eyebags removed.
@emdjay23 (1575)
Well I guess each one of us had a certain parts in our body that we wanted to enhance.. but sometimes money and risks are of great factor.
@marianne87 (3526)
If people are truly unhappy with how they look and it is affecting their everyday lives, and they have the money to fix it, then that's up to them. I have scars from chickenpox on my face which I can't properly cover with makeup, and they make me very self conscious, if I had the money I would probably have laser surgery to remove them. But people have cosmetic surgery for silly reasons, like to make them look like teenagers when they're in their 40s, and I don't think that's right. Its just a natural part of aging.
@emdjay23 (1575)
If a person cannot function well because of certain scar in which it really affects them, I guess its okay to fix it.. But some people they do it just to have fun or because its trending.. Me too those who do Buttocks.. I don't agree with them.. Aging is a natural process if you hinder it it will only worsen those parts that you've enhanced..