Watching the Giants game....

@bjc66bjc (6745)
Are there any Giants fan on mylot watching this great game between the Giants and the Packers,,,,What a great game and especially because we are winning... Come on Giants!!!!!!! Hey Giant fan are you there?????
@marty3888 (2359)
Not really to much of a football fan but we have the game on and we both want the giants to win too. but only because I don't want the Packers to win because they have won enough. It's no 30 20 but the Giants are probably still gonna win
@bjc66bjc (6745)
thanks marty for responding, I am sure you know by now that its over and its a final score with the Giants winning...Now we have to rally for them next week with the 49ers... Good Luck Giants.......
I was wondering what your doing over there. I guess I will stay home. I am not a giants fan. I am hoping you bet some money so you can win.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
LOL...I have no money to bet....But you are welcome over if you like... your house is off limits to me today.....