Second blood test

By C
@ShyBear88 (17427)
I have waited all weekend to go back to my doctor to have another pregnancy blood test done. For this test they should be able to better determine with the last three blood test when I can have an ultrasound where the doctor can better see the baby growing inside of me. I've had 3 ultrasounds already and the doctor hasn't seen anything which is why she believed till last week that I had a miscarriage but my obgyn believes that I have experienced a period during my pregnancy which is very hard and should be impossible but every few women ever get one before an egg reaches the uterus. I know as soon as 4 hours is up the doctor should know more after I have an ultrasound as well it should help determine what has gone on as well. It's. Been 3 hours one more hour to go.
@MaryLynn321 (2680)
Good luck at the doctors.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
I was already at the doctor you don't wait at the doctors office to find out your results you call them or they call you.
Well I guess I understood you wrong again. I thought you were going to the doctors office. I had 2 children, so I do know that they call with results.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
My doctor normally calla or you call then they tell you when you the office that they will call you. Most doctors do a urine test only and don't back it up with a blood test. A blood test can show if something is wrong with the mother or the baby some times as well as how far you might be before your ultrasound and mesurmwnts. Doctors tend to change methods over time.
Soon the mystery will be solved.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
Hopefully. If not it's okay no big deal I still have a new baby.
Yes! That is all that matters!
@ShyBear88 (17427)
Yep.
So, did you find out what is going on with this, it is kind of strange, but I know that there are some people that will have positive tests at one place and negative tests at another. My best friend had a miscarriage with her first pregnancy because of the fact that her doctor was getting positive pregnancy tests and the health department was getting negative pregnancy tests so she was never able to get any prenatal care, she ended up losing her baby at about three months. However, soon after that she did get pregnant with her son, who just turned eight years old last month.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
Nothing yet. My doctor does blood which is a 100% correct. Urin test can go either way. it's been a more then a month since the suppose miscarriage. It I possible to have a period before the egg reaches and attaches to the uterus. You don't need to mr strayed to have a perid and Vs verusa. The other possibility is that I miscarried one baby and not the other if I had twins. It's hard in a 2d scan to see an egg with out a heart beat that is why doctors wait till you are 6 weeks or more to do a scan and more then 85% of women have a miscarriage with in the first 12 to 22 weeks. Depending how far you Re will predict when you can try for another baby as well as test. I was only 3 weeks when I miscarried so it wouldnt take a month for the levels to return and when tested they where extremely higher then they where 3 weeks before then. When miscarriage you blood levels drop not increase unless pregnant.