Adsense Earnings

adsense - monetizing blog in adsense
@airkulet (2705)
hi Mylotters, I had 3 blogs which had an adsense running on it, however last night I try to sneak on my account to see if how much I actually earn, I did't expect much for I know that I will just disappoint at ends knowing that visitors are rarely click on ads. But surprisingly it has an amount but the daily earnings of it are not consistent, I am afraid that my account will soon be fraud because of it, though I am hoping it wont happened. I had also a friend who hated so much adsense because without any means or notice as soon as she was close to payment her account was gone. I know that she is honest person and I can see that her blog has a lot of visitors in it. Do you know also someone that google just took the account without notice.
@minx267 (11160)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I hope that doesn't happen to me.. I have 2 blogs I don't use much.. But Now that they let me monetize all my Youtube videos I am at least earning a few dollars a month.. I am only at $25, so it will still take a long time to get to $100.. but I will be really upset if they "get rid" of my account after all that time... just when I am close to pay out. I feel sorry for your friend.
@airkulet (2705)
I am so happy that you earn an amount like that, yeah I feel also sorry for my friend and had a regret on her earnings because she had a lot of traffic in her site everyday.
@Nameless_ (1181)
That's so sad!!! I would like to see your blog and maybe give you some tips. :) Feel free to add me. I know what it means to be near payout and then get rejected. Today I logged on and for some reason I found out that all my earnings have disappeared. :( I'm really said cause I was near payout.
@airkulet (2705)
yup what happens, all I know is every month the earning will set again to zero but the previous earnings will go to uphold payment
you need to be patient and also learn how to increase you traffic for your site goggle and see the tips
@airkulet (2705)
Actually I am happy for my traffic though it is also goes ups and down. Thanks for your thoughts
@Mashnn (4503)
Definitely it has happened to so many people. I just hope it will not happen to you. Good luck.
@airkulet (2705)
I am praying that it wont happen to my account