When do earnings update?

@Nameless_ (1181)
Australia
Hi, I have a question people... when do mylot earnings update? It's been a while and my earnings are still 0.00 Also, my earnings have been forfeited. :( Sob sob. Does that mean that when I post now I will never be able to earn mylot money, or does that only mean that my previous earnings are lost but my new posts can earn me money? Thanks
@owlwings (37681)
• Cambridge, England
Of course it doesn't mean you can't start earning again! Earnings update once every 24 hours some time between 8am and 11am, MyLot time (as shown at the bottom of the page). At this moment, the clock shows January 18, 2012 17:35 (5:35 pm) and my Earnings page says that "participation and referral earnings last updated 8 hours ago" and shows my earnings for Tuesday, 17 January.
@Nameless_ (1181)
Oh, I see. Thank you so much! :) I really appreciate all the help that you have given me. I will be patient and see what happens!!!
• Marion, Kansas
You will earn for current posts. MyLot updates at about ten in the morning MyLot time--USA Central Standard time.I used to get confused when I first started and I would post sometimes all night. The MyLot day ends at midnight, CST. So I would be disappointed when I did not earn as much as I thought I should. If you are here regularly you will begin to see the pattern for yourself.
@Nameless_ (1181)
Wow... you would post all night just to earn on mylot? Wow that is real dedication right there. OK... do you have any tips on how what make posts earn more or less?
• Marion, Kansas
Part of the reason I was so involved is that it made me feel really good to be making new friends. You are doing what you need to do about coming back and commenting on each response. Post things that are of wide interest, make lots of friends. Leave responses for other people, they will want to come back to you. Give lots of details in your posts as it will give your friends more to say.
They update once a day, around 11:00 AM central time.