God must be in high respect.

Some people will not agree with you ,because they have different belief and faith and also different gods to worship....... They said to respect this and this,but who is the most to be respected..? God should be the number 1 for me.The God of Heaven,who created all things,giveth life should be in high respect to me. Respect to His Word,follow Him correctly through His Word..His Word must obey,and not what people false says... If i respect more God the most,He will do also to me...And if you respect your friends,family,relative ,they will more respect you too kindly..
@fantabulus (4006)
You are right God needs high respect and we should give them high respect. But not only God but we should give more respect to our parents also.
Yes God must be the first to respect and then next are people ,friends, and family..Hope that you are enjoy!long time not see you!