Do you believe in Feng Shui?

@eljayo (1107)
Hi guyS! Its Chinese New year and if you have noticed most TV shows feature a lot about Feng shui experts and their predictions this year. I have nothing against them. Its just that I don't believe in them although a lot of people really do the things they recommend to do, like wearing clothes with a certain color,buying some statues of an animal,lucky bracelets, and a lot more to attract luck. However, is this really true?why are people going crazy with it?Anyway, lets not put our life in the hands of this experts who base their predictions on animal signs,stars. Only us can create our future, we do this by what we do in the present time. Well, this is my opinion, how about you?
@chelley (129)
i think there is no harm if you will do what the feng shui would say that you have to do :) I guess anyone wants to be lucky and be able to attract good vibes rather than the negative vibes :D
@eljayo (1107)
Hi!maybe your right but some people are obsess with the belief and attracting good vibes and they forget more important things.
@mavil85 (350)
sometimes i like to think that it's true if they say i'll be lucky, but the truth is that, it's not true.. only God knows what's gonna happen. besides, look at kris aquino she believes in feng shui, then why does her relationships don't work? she's wearing all sorts of crystals for lucky charm but it doesn't work! so she's a lousy endorser of charms and crystals, if people are smart they'll realize that, sadly they don't
@eljayo (1107)
Hi! You are right. They rely on those things to be lucky and yet they don't realize that it is a deception.Only God knows the future. Just trust in Him alone and lets also do our part for us to succeed.:))
@clouds0327 (1390)
Well, I don't want to be affected but these people are like everywhere in the TV, especially during New Year Season. That means, I can't help but to be curious and really listen to what they have to say. Unfortunately I was born in the year of the DOG and they said that I won't lucky this year, this is a bad year for me. Me and my big EAR! Now, Im consciously thinking about it so much that it bothers me. I don't believe in it. But usually if it is something good I can't help but to believe in some of them too.
@chiyosan (29388)
well i have my beliefs, and yes i would believe that the need for harmony in our home, in our workplace does exist and it is true. so though i am a bit skeptic about some things, i am not all for the material things you put in your home and everything will change drastically.