we could talk for hours

@jazel_juan (15767)
I posted this under love..because it is part of love..lol Last night was waiting for hubby to come home..and that was around midnight. Instead of sleeping after he arrive.. we ended up talking ( yes just talking ) He was telling me about the wake, the relatives arrived and things that happened there...and then we ended up talking about my blog..how much i am enjoying it and him advising me about putting ads in it and about how i said maybe not now... and he also started his blog! which i didn't know but he asked me to help him since he is not so good in writing..which i said i would help! and we talked more and more and more..and we both realized its 3 am in the morning! lol. I then thought, it is so nice to still be able to talk to your husband that way. Like friends. Like how we used to before we had kids. It is love right?
@yahnee (1250)
Yesterday was my birthday and I spent it with my significant other. He was badly stressed about all the problems that have suddenly cropped up into his life all at the same time. He was actually bothered and did not want to share his troubles with me since it is my birthday and he wants me to be happy. I was persistent and we talked the whole day of the problems and the possible solutions that we should take. It was a very rare opportunity to have that talk with him and it sure made me happy to be able to console him and share my own ideas. We have always been friends even before we had a relationship and I am happy that it is still me whom he shares his deepest fears and concerns with. I will always treasure this moments because it makes me not only a lover but also a friend.
@viju0410 (2286)
Belated birthday wishes for you Yahnee. It really shows his concern towards you and he wanted you to be happy. Great to know that your friendship has turned into relationship and I wish you both have great times ahead.
@yahnee (1250)
Thanks for the greetings..and thanks most of all for the happy wishes..
Certainly, it is being in love with your best friend. I am happy for you to be in this type of relationship.
@viju0410 (2286)
its great to knw that Sto! I am glad to see someone who's married her best friend and for 20 years & leading a happy married life. Wishing you both happy times ahead!
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Hey jazel_juan, thats a wonderful to be able to still have that feeling of love the way it was when you were still dating.. Thats a great feeling I am sure... and it sounds like love to me.. Keep up the good communication skill you guys have...it can only get better!!!!!!
@bunnybon7 (36490)
• Holiday, Florida
It is definately love. my late hubby was the only one i could do that with. the 4 husbands before either didnt care to talk or went to sleep when i was talking when you are friends also,thats the best love.
• Kenya
What you had there was a reconnection. Being able to talk on and on about what was happening in your lives indicates that you were both in the same frame of mind. Thats powerful and thats what good marriages are made of.
@cher913 (25891)
hubby and i always have a lot to talk about. i really like spending time with him because he works two jobs (i can only work part time due to physical problems) we just dont see each other that often. really nice that you could do that.
@fantabulus (4005)
Hahah...means your husband is like me I am also a talkative women not only a hours but many hours I can talk continues. I know brain may be create problem if more talking but I cant live keep quite before end of life. My daughter also a talkative girl. I think if more talkative means more friends.
@mods196621 (3631)
Yes talking to our husband like friend that we used to be is nice. It adds up the sweetness and being open to each other which helps us to be more peaceful and contented with our partnerts. We always do these before. But the sad thing is when time goes bye we seldom do it cause of many things around us. Problems may often the reason and being busy to work by each other. That is why no time for us or less time for family. But as much as possible reserve or give time to communicate with your partner. :)
@viju0410 (2286)
hi, You have chosen the right head, I believe as communication keeps love alive. LOL. I appreciate your understanding and encouraging attitude towards each other. Yes, it is always good to talk to our loved ones as friends and as rightly stated by you, the long personal chat does not happen regularly as we have added responsibility of children, domestic issues and lot more. For me, it is always the morning hours when the kids are off to school and I leave for work by quarter to 10. And sometimes we take a walk together or stop by the Coffee House for a breakfast... happy weekend!
@dpk262006 (56170)
Hi! Indeed you are very very lucky couple. It was great that you both could talk late at night even when your hubby was tired. It shows that you still love and respect each other. Keep the flame of love glowing. All the best.
@dpk262006 (56170)
Hi! Indeed you are very very lucky couple. It is great you could talk at length even your hubby was tired late at night. It shows you both respect and love each other and you both are a patient listener. Keep it up.
@Mashnn (4503)
It is good to spend your time with the person you love. Sharing brings couples more closer.
@beamer88 (4268)
You both are very fortunate. A lot of married couples don't get a chance to talk like friends anymore. It's either they talk about the usual household stuff or problems at work. Or worse, they don't even talk at all. When you reach that stage of actually being able to talk to your spouse as a friend, that's actually what love is for me.