I need help with mylot blogs

I was going to start a blog but it requires a feed and a viewing url. Why would I have one before I start the blog? After I create the blog then I can copy the url but not before, it's non-existent. Is the blog supposed to be on our personal website? I don't have a website. I'm confused. Can anyone help me with this?
@varier (5699)
Rather than submitting your blog URL, I think you should submit your blog's feeds. It's something related with your blog's RSS or Atom. If it is a blogspot blog, the feed should be something similar with [yourblogURL]+[/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss] CMIIW
varier, thank you, but what is the difference between the url and feed? I've been working on computers a long time and can use programs but I don't know much about how feeds work.
@varier (5699)
Simply said, feeds is the format that allow other application/web to access data about them easily. The data in feeds is well structured, thus it's easier to access and manage data rather than just a typical website. Maybe wiki could explain better than me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_feed
@rajeev075 (1936)
Mylot let your link your pre-exsit blog to be listed on the mylot blogs and that's why you need to give url as well as feed so that they can grab contents and make reader the content avialble by rss feed. Untill you have blog you can't going to list it here on mylot. Also websites are not allowed, only blogs are allowed to get listed. I had hard to get listed in the blog.
rajeev075, thank you for your help! I appreciate it.
@egdcltd (7105)
My understanding is that myLot blogs allows you to publish your existing blog(s) on myLot, using the blogs' feed, not make a new blog here.
egdcltd, thank you for your help!