I just left our friend, Gifts

@bjc66bjc (6745)
Good evening mylotters, Hope everyone had a great,dry and warm weekend... I just left gifts about an hour ago...I alsso took her daughter with me..I was almost ready to leave her but my grandson ask me not to leave her...he went to the door twice and she still wasn't out...Now I let her know at 11:30 this morning that I was leaving at 3:00 PM and to be ready... Now let me say, I don't like waiting on anyone...my patience is terrible for waiting on people especially when the time has been set..Sorry, I don't like it...and normally don't wait...Now I am not unreasonable at all, just let me know if you are going to be a little late., But I would not have accepted that from Karisma..nope...shes right next door, 2 steps between our doors. Anyway as I was driving to the end of the driveway when she comes out of the house asking me to give her friend a ride to the train station...I was annoyed already for having to wait for her and so that answer was a big fat "NO"...I am not going that direction... Anyway, Gifts was asleep when we arrived, when she came out she looked very medicate but that was because she was asleep...She was really doing prety good after she woke up...She still dosen't know when she is coming home but we are hoping this week is the magic week.... I gave her another list of mylotters who responded to the post about her...She misses all you guys very much..
• Marion, Kansas
Be sure to always give gifts all our best. our little corner here is kinda dull sometimes without her. kk needs to grow up, that is for sure, and the boyfriend needs to go somewhere far far away. But he won't.
@carmelanirel (20979)
I am glad gifts is doing better and good for you for letting KK know not to push you around, she needs to be more concerned about her mom than her friend right now. I also am not patient, but I think perhaps you are more patient than I/.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Hi carmelanairel, Oh no...Karisma pushes her mom around but I am totally different from her mom...I DON'T have to put up with her or even be bother with her...She is more grown than me and I am 62...so I am not having it... I told both of them today, that I would love to say I would look after KK while her mother is in the hospital but I can't subject myself to her antics..you wouldn't believe some of the situtations I'vev been with that girl.....She is more disrespectful than any child I have even known..of any age......I have a heart but I just can not do it.. There is no way my 2 grandsons could EVER get away with thaT type of carrying on....NO WAY.....
I hear you bj, when I said you had more patience, I meant it would take everything in me to not chew that girl up one side and down the other for what she's done. But then again I don't personally know her, so who knows.. As for grandchildren, yep I agree. Unfortunately my oldest daughter doesn't see it that way, so my grandchildren have not been to my house in over 3-4 years now, because my daughter doesn't want her "babies" to be corrected..But I also have a son who is in between my grandson's, and I couldn't allow my grandsons to act like wild animals when I won't allow my own son to act that way..
Please send gifts my love. We are all praying for her. I donĀ“t know how such a darling person could have such a daughter. It seems that KK has not learned anything at all during her almost 18 years of age. When is she leaving the hospital?
It's good to hear that she is doing better. It's too bad that she's still in the hospital; hopefully, she'll be out this week. I can understand being annoyed about having to wait when the time had already been set. The girl still has quite a bit of growing up left to do.
@deodavid (4150)
hey there bjc, Well thank goodness that she is doing better hope that she gets out soon because we are missing her discussions, and her insights on things gifts is one of my first friends here in mylot and i am very thankful for her responses in some of my discussions, just tell her our prayers are with her will be waiting.
@sid556 (31006)
Hi Bjc, Oh I would have been so furious at that girl. I don't like waiting either and especially when you are doing her a kindness. It's simple consideration. And to ask you to give her friend a ride across town??? Wow! Talk about taking advantage. The problem with that little girl is that she doesn't have a clue that it's just wrong to do that because Gifts would have complained but done it to avoid an argument. This girl has been terribly spoiled and Gifts realizes it now but it's not going to be easy to turn things around. Does KK even realize that her mother is where she is at because of her antics? I'm glad you put your foot down to her and said "NO" about giving her friend a ride. Well, I'm glad Sharon is still hanging in there. Let's hope she gets to come home soon. I am glad to hear though that they are holding her until she is strong enough to. And will she be getting additional help once they release her? I really feel that she needs on-going help to deal with the issues between her and her daughter. It's such a tough thing to go through. I was nearly at a breaking point with my own daughter when she was acting out like that. I don't know how things would have unfolded had she not been halted and done a turn about. One of my other daughters told me that I looked 10 years younger once the stress level dropped. My heart goes out to her. Hope KK realizes and does her part to turn this around.