My time is less now in my lot

Things change,in these days, i am not active to be in my lot.But i am try to be active here back, i am just busy doing other things online but i keep coming back in here!Hope you enjoy!
@AKRao24 (14454)
Hello Dear befriendwithme! I was a very regular visitor to Mylot till some days back! In fact I can say that I am one of the senior most member of this site who you can say associated with this site right from the time of it's inception! I have been several times by this site! I was pretty regular and I used to attend this site very sincerely and honestly! But or last few months as I have joined another site and also because I got disturbed with my professional activities I have practically reduced my participation on this site! Though I visit this site and undertake few tasks now and then , I am not regular in participatig in the discussions! Previously I used to participate n discussions very actively. I used to respond at least five to six discussions per day and used to initiate about one pr two discussions! But for last few months I am just responding one or two discussions and just browsing the site to read various discussions! I hope this is a temporary phase and once my professional activities come back to normal I may participate in the same way as I used to do in the past! till that time I will also participate like you,just now and then just to keep myself happy of being attended my favorite site which has paid me my first online earnings! Thanks for the discussion! I enjoyed participating in it!
hi akrao wow my favorite horsie is walking along nicely.remember why back when it was not working like it should?? quite some time back.Yes you were really active like me, and still retired I am still rattleing along lol nice to see you back for a little while
@indi15 (883)
I am not doing any work outside , nor i am very busy with a lot many earning sites. So, i get enough time to be active here in mylot. I try other things online but nothing is as comfortable as discussing things here in mylot.
Okay,but you are happy and enjoyed here..I am less using this site but i do try to do my best to be active here hope i enjoy a lot
No problem friend Take your own time, i am also no more active here in mylot as i was earlier this is mainly due to my health issues, i have other works like writing my research papers that are published in journals in india and abroad. Best of luck. Professor
That's great friend thank you...Yes sometimes we have health problems but we take time to rest and enjoy for your extra work!
@Jatada (291)
So this is the first site which pays you.Then please tell me some other sites which also pays you.Some sites that pays good and are scam free.Please.
Okay,yes thanks, this is my first pay and others and if you want to earn from other i think you need to private me thank you..
@zahiedp (421)
For me its totally opposite because now days more active before compare to past .. So when i made this account its almost three years ago now you can think it on basis of my response figure because its very few just near to 150 in three years but at that time i was not using my lot even i used then its only for some information about some website but now scene its totally different because now days i have enough time and also like to talk others rewards its other part system but i really enjoy discussion part so that reason for more active in my lot .. Keep MY LOTTING ...
Agree,thanks..even if you are away in the past ,but now you are close to this site and enjoying to share and posting topics.. Me i love this site who helps me to earn..
That's alright! I have felt the same way lately, I barely seem to have enough time to do what I need to do in every day life without having to worry about 'committing myself' to coming on MyLot every day. I just try to come on when I happen to have some free time, which doesn't seem very often these days!!! What's up with that?
Yes agree, i am busy on other site but i am still in my lot i love in here because this is the first site who paid me..thank you the response and enjoy a lot
@atleya (947)
While you have time, you can active in mylot, but when you are still busy you can stop for a while. No problem. Like me, around this two month, I am very busy in office, so I don't have time to active in discussions. Now, I have more time, so I check my email and see what discussions I can still response.
hi befrindwithme as someone else said do not worry as my lot will be here when you can get back. a lot of people have things in their offline life that have to come first before mylot. we all understand that so just be happy when you can be here and know we will welcome you when you have to be gone awhile then return.I always enjoy mylot and seeing you and all my friends when you can be here.