I'm back after a week's vacation!

Slide for Life at Mambukal Resort - Zipline at Mambukal Resort
@enelym001 (8333)
Our one week vacation at Bacolod is finally over! We stayed at our friend's house (she's also a myLotter and a friend since college), I got to know her kids, her cats and dogs. We saw one of the Azkal's player who went there to meet kids who are school’s football players. My friend’s son is a football player in school so we learned about Simon Greatwich visiting the city from him. We had dinner at Chicken Deli and tried their yummy Chicken Inasal. We went to Mambukal Resort and I fell in love with it! We are planning of going back there again as our time is not enough to roam the resort and the city too. I always loved to try Zipline in Tagaytay and Mall of Asia and this is where I finally had a slide on it! At Mambukal Resort they call it Slide For Life. It’s surprisingly cheap there. 50 pesos compared to MOA’s zipline which is worth 150 (250 if you want a Photo Souvenir) and Tagaytay’s zipline for 200 (weekday) and 300 (weekends/holidays) both with photo souvenir. Since our time and money is limited and there were no vacant cottages anymore, we didn’t have an overnight stay at the resort. But we would love to stay there overnight the next visit. Yes, we still have plans of going back there!
@wolveren (1569)
• Cebu, Philippines
Mambukai Resort eh. Sounds like fun. I wish I had the luxury of vacations.
@enelym001 (8333)
You can if you really wanted to. Why don't you take a break out of your busy life and spend some time to go on a trip.
@wolveren (1569)
• Cebu, Philippines
Yeah I have been planning to take a break. But I wish it was that easy.
@enelym001 (8333)
I can understand you... Do you know how long we have planned of going there. It took a year or two before I finally tell my bestfriend that we can go to our friend's town for a vacation.
@phillyguy (3008)
hi Mel now I know why I haven't seen you in the discussions this past few days actually both you and tamirs has been missing in action now I still wonder the reason why I haven't seen tamirs... anyways where is my bacolod's chicken Inasal? I've been in MAll of Asia for many times but I haven't tried the zip line there.
@enelym001 (8333)
Hi philly, Yeah I was away for 7 days and haven't got the time to be here and on the other site. So, tamirs is MIA too? Dunno 'bout it, well I have to see if she's also inactive in mp5, maybe she's busy with her daughter. You have to go to Bacolod to try their Inasal There's no thrill in MOA coz the distance seems too short and there were no trees or lakes below...
@phillyguy (3008)
I'll just settle with Mang inasal.. yeah maybe she's just busy with her daughter but she always go back in mylot when her schedule allows her to do so. I think the zipline in MOA is just for kids because it's too short and too low,
@enelym001 (8333)
Yeah maybe it's just for kids... I heard the one in Bohol is great, my brother already went there and there's about 5 or six rides, if I remember it right.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
en Wow, 50 pesos that's really cheap huh! I would love to have a ride 5x. See, how expensive it is at MOA- with a short distance huh. Tagaytay's price is much reasonable compared to MOA, but 50 pesos (i like it hehehe) Can I join you next time my dear
@jaiho2009 (39079)
Don't me that crap sir Spend your millions don't be parsimonious
@jaiho2009 (39079)
errr.....typo err Don't give me that crap
@enelym001 (8333)
hi jai Yeah so cheap compared to other Ziplines I know in the country. And as long as we have digicam with us - we will have our own photo souvenir too. No need for anyone to do it for us. And yes you can join us next time, we're planning to go back after a year or two suny, yeah don't be so stingy! spend your millions, send it to me and jai so I can take her there!
@shibham (17025)
Hi enelym... Some unmarried female mylotters are missing here ( i have evidence) after their marriages. I did think that. Dont mind, just kidding. Have a nice time.
@enelym001 (8333)
Hi shibham, I was gone but haven't got married yet But hopefully when that happen I can still be here at myLot!
@shibham (17025)
Oh thanks then.
@champoy186 (1638)
Welcome back enelym! You had a very good time in Bacolod. I've never been there. I wish I could also visit those places. We also have many ziplines in Davao but I haven't tried one until now. I experienced Zipline when me and my co-employees went to Lake Sebu, South Cotabato. I think it was 200meters above the ground. It felt really good..
@enelym001 (8333)
Mambukal's Slide for fun (zipline) is also 200m high above the ground. I really wish it was the slide is higher and longer - so it would be more thrilling!
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
hi sweet i wait for accepting your add, but still now i am pending why is this?
@enelym001 (8333)
Hello dilraj, sorry to say that this is not at all related to the topic here. but anyway, thanks for the reminder and if you will check it I have already approved your request...
@bounce58 (17550)
Hey welcome back! It's great to know that you had a great time. And it sounds like you had a food trip too! And it's even greater that you personally know another myLotter. I think that aside from the person who got me here, who lives half way around the world, I don't personally know anybody else.
@enelym001 (8333)
Hi bounce, Yeah I guess I gained weight instead of losing some Well, I introduced both of them in myLot but because they both have kids and have less time to be at myLot when at home - they both are inactive here. They come here only when they have time. It's also exciting seeing one of the priest in a Parish church there who was a priest at our College before! And a college friend based there whom we met before when they came to our college. Glad to see her again, the last time we saw her was when I was still in first year college and she was a graduating student that time!
Hi enely I'm gald you had a good time. It's always good to get away a little. I hope you go back as soon that it is possible. That way you can experience more. I'm glad ur back at mylot. Happy mylotting.
@enelym001 (8333)
Hi fransmonlot, Thanks, yes I am back and I do hope to go back as soon as I have more funds
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Hi enelym, Welcome back mylotter...Its great that you went on vacation and had such a lovely time...I think when one goes on vacation its a shame to not enjoy almost every moment if not every moment... You can hear the joy in your post of the great time you had.. I am sure you will have even a better time the next time around...
@enelym001 (8333)
Hi bjc66bjc, Thanks for welcoming me back True, it's really a shame when one feels so disappointed with his/her time spent on vacation. I am really glad that I had enjoyed it.
@boylopez (382)
Have a nice vacation. Sana maging masaya ka. Vacation is needed especially when you are bored at home.
@enelym001 (8333)
HI boylopez, Yup I had fun on my vacation. I had a relaxing and enjoyable time there with my friends and her family.
hi enelym001 I am gladyou really enjoyed your week. my Filipino friend Pearla is always telling me of all the beautiful places there. And staying with a friend and a fellow mylotter must have been special too.Kids and dogs and cats whats not to like. so you will go back when you have more time and funds,I take it and i am sure you will have fun again too, Glad you are back missed you. hugs from hatley
@enelym001 (8333)
Hi Hatley, Missed you too and all friends here at myLot! Yep I had a great time there spending it with two friends. Your Filipino friend is based here in Philippines or you met her there in US? I am also glad to know that you have a Filipino friend who is proud telling you about the beautiful places here.