when Xavi and Messi critics the referee

@adhyz82 (36289)
Indonesia
what do you think if you read one article when messi and xavi is complaint aboutthe referee?/ do you think its true that Barcelona did not get advantages when they play in villareal home??
@elkanwa (625)
They don't have to do that. They should focuse to next game and not get involves in any complaint about referee or anything else that can impact their performance in their next game.
@adhyz82 (36289)
maybe they feel that the referee is not fair for them
@elkanwa (625)
This is happen every where every time in a football game. So I think this is just normal condition not a big issue. And I think They Barcelona player did not realize that referee are on their side in many other games. So don't blame a referee if they can not win in a game.
@adhyz82 (36289)
i see...maybe..maybe i think like Pep always do, focus in the next game,forget the previous game, and don`t make trouble with a referee
@Sanitary (3969)
Most referees would either side with the favorites or the home team and that's the advantage big teams tend to have. The ball is round and football is fair, if according to what Sepp Blatter said, then messi and xavi should not have any complaints about the referee and decisions he made. If complaints are allowed to change the game, it's going to be another form of fixed match and there's no need to play even.
@adhyz82 (36289)
are you sure that referees alwats give advantages a big team?? what is your proof??
@sjlskl (3384)
Barcelona always get the benefits of doubt so when the referee tries to fair, players like Xavi and Messi deem it as unfair treatment. Get real!
@adhyz82 (36289)
i dont know..maybe we can see again about the referee action for barcelona and real madrid..
@ram_cv (16516)
I think this is the general disappointment that Barca players feel that they are protected less by the referees in Spain. This was highlighted more by the punishment doled out to Pepe after the Messi stamp. So I guess this is more from that perspective. BTW, Messi missed out a penalty in that match. Cheers! Ram
@adhyz82 (36289)
yes i read too that messi can`t score the goal from Pinalty and barcelona only bring 1 points from Mestalla but it`s still good result for Barcelona because they play in valencia home we don`t know too about the messi and xavi statement but i think they less critics the referee its different for Mou..every week he always critics the referee
I think it's okay for them. Many players will have the right to complaint. As long as they do it properly. In one statement, Del Piero also ever say that once in a while, he also complaint. It's nature for the player. Why this become a matter? Because Xavi and Messi is two of the three best players in the world :) Btw adhyz, i've found that you post two or three or even more same answers in commenting one person. Something wrong with your connection?
@adhyz82 (36289)
yes, my connection is not good since yesterday i don`t know why actually i want to change, but another connection is more poor than my current connection