What Would You Do If Some One At A Concert Was Viewing Adult Content On Their...

iphones when the stadium has it to where you are practically sitting on top of each other. in another words i might as well had been holding the iphone! AND him having his YOUNG daughter with him? there were tons of kids running around and this guy had adult p0rn playing and like i said the way the seats were everyone behind him (thankfully all adults) could see it clearly but yet if we told the guards he just had to hit a button and it would just go away so it wasnt even worth trying to get him into trouble! i felt bad for his daughter thinking she was a lucky girl with her father spending time with her and taking her to a concert when he was really ignoring it and watching adult movies! could you imagine if she figured it out? i dont have a problem with viewing that kind of stuff but there is a TIME and PLACE for that and its not around little kids in public!
@louie847 (351)
That guy is horrible. He is not thinking straight. Yes definitely you are right that there is a perfect time and place for that but not in public with people around especially when kids are around.
i wish i could have said something to a guard since it was OBVIOUSLY distracting when your in a dark room watching a concert with a bright screen of his phone with p0rn on it glaring at you but i knew he'd hide it and well if his daughter never catches on then i would hate for it to have been ruined for her although im sure she will catch him sooner or later
@jillhill (37354)
He must be a cad....like you said....a time and place and that was not the place..out of respect for everyone he could have actually paid attention to his daughter!
@rafiholmes (2898)
yes...i agree with you..that is way toomuch obscenity..
@FrugalMommy (1450)
I usually have at least my point-and-shoot camera with me. If I'd been sitting where you were, I probably would have taken a picture of the guy and his iPhone and then gone to find a guard. The man obviously has a problem if he's looking at that sort of thing in such an inappropriate situation.
Wow, that's pretty bad. I don't think it's appropriate to really do that in public with a bunch of people around let alone a bunch of little kids. In crowded public places there's very little privacy and when you take out your cell phone, most of the people around you can see what you're doing. I don't do anything bad on my cell phone but when I'm out in public I make sure I only use my phone for calls or texts. Even though I'm not looking at bad things, I just don't like the fact that everyone can see what I'm doing.