Gambling is very popular on the vacation

Vietnam
I have just come back after the traditional New Year holiday. I realize that gambling and betting games are very popular in this occasion. People are gambling, betting, cock, etc. .. Do you see that?
@bounce58 (17524)
The last vacation I took was on a cruise ship. It was the second time we took that kind of trip so I wasn't so surprised to see the big casino within the ship. With both trips, it was really interesting to see so many people gambling. And even more interesting is how people associate gambling with relaxing. I did play, but only up to my $20 limit.
• Vietnam
Gambling is quite exciting. It make us feel relax if we know how to control it. We shouldn't play it too much. Special we shouldn't borrow money to play!
@ecaron (678)
My daughter spent two years in Vietnam and she married a Vietnamise man and they came back to Canada and they are very happy, here. Gambling, is something I don't do much of but my parents and some of their friends like to play at the casino sometimes and they enjoy it especially if they win. I bought some Max Million Lottery tickets recently and hope to win millions, oh! it would be sooo very nice to win. I am so poor these days. People will gamble on anything it seems with the hope of winning, in Las Vegas, they say that the house always wins but not always sometimes people win big there too.