Do you miss a mylotter who suddenly disappears?

@yanzalong (10151)
Indonesia
From mylot discussion, we have a lot of benefits like having friends from every where. Sometimes, we are involved in a more serious discussion with him or her. Every minute, hour and day, we see his or her topics or responses here. Suddenly he or she hasn't appeared for a week, a month or even a year. Do you miss him or her, and wonder what happened to him or her? Please share. I am sure you have something to say about it.
@Greninee (369)
hello friend! of course i do miss a mylotter who disappeared for a week or month. I do care even if we are do not really see each other or talk in personal.:)
@yanzalong (10151)
Hasn't it crossed your mind to drop them a line? I mean you can email them or SMS them.
There are some mylotters who have become my personal friends. some of them, after some time do not come anymore to mylot. I misss them and wonder what happened to them. I live it as a loss.
@yanzalong (10151)
It's too bad we didn't ask them their detailed information so that we could have emailed them. The friendship out of mylot would have still continued, right?
@indahfth (11173)
Yes. I also really miss, one member of MyLot, which had long been not active. HWG has been a long time, no longer active at MyLot. Typically, HWG is always active, and responded to my discussion. I really miss, with the advice of HWG. I once, making discussion of the HWG, which had long been not active. I'm worried about the HWG, I can only hope, HWG in a healthy condition.
@yanzalong (10151)
I hope so. Let's wish all who disappered in good condition and will be back here to mylot. Thank for sharing indahfth.
@koopharper (6289)
I left Mylot for a number of years. Too many things on my plate. I had a friend back then that was very active for a few months. We talked basketball and a bunch of other stuff. She suddenly stopped posting and I never heard from her again. It was sad cause she was one of the best friends I made on here. I did check to see if she ever came back, when I started posting here again over the past month, but there is no activity from her at all.
@yanzalong (10151)
You should have asked her email address or her cellphone number. All mylotters here just left without leaving a message. So, when they are gone, the connection is cut off.
@enelym001 (8333)
I am not really an old member here but for a few months that I was actively participating here I have known, seen and interacted with a lot of myLotters already. So the moment someone stop being active here especially those that I interacted regularly, I would feel sad about it and would really miss him/her.
@yanzalong (10151)
So would I. I have one or two Indonesian mylotters here. They are now very active and if for instance they don't show up for a week or more, i am sure I will definitely miss them all. Now I understand that we've built not only friendship but feelings of togetherness as well.
@sjvg1976 (18039)
Hello yanzalong, Yes i do miss MYLOTTERS.There are lots of them who were lot more active and suddendly went somewhere without let us knowing where they went.I remember HWG who was a good friend of mine and was the most active member here but went somewhere and is not active since last 3~4 months.
@yanzalong (10151)
I joined mylotter 3 years ago, but have been active for the last 2 months. I was so busy at that time. Now, thanks God I have more time for mylot and I've found mylot very very interesting. I was just thinking that if we want to be away for somettime, it would be a good idea if we told our friends about our plan to be away. Shall we suggest mylot to have a message setting that enables us to send a mass message to all frinds in mylot. It's just like blackberry messanger.
I do have some friends here at Mylot, that i don't see responding anymore to any topic. Though i know that they have their full time job just like me and i think they are already focused on them. I do miss them because when we respond our talk becomes so animated and sometimes we inject jokes already.
@yanzalong (10151)
I have one here who lives in Kuala Lumpur. She has not been active for the last 3 weeks. I am just wondering what's happening to her. The last sentennce I heard that she had problems getting to sleep and wanted to see a doctor. Hope she's just fine.
@Sanitary (3969)
If there's anybody who disappeared out of sudden over a period of time, it's only natural for us to think and wonder, what happened to them. It's the same for fellow mylotters. There are times i see some active ones logging in everyday, but they disappeared and never came back anymore. In my mind, i was thinking if they are all right, however my worried and care would be dismissed after a few days. It's not because they are back, it's simply that i forgot about their existence.