A Coincidence, maybe!

@edsss17 (4398)
I don't know, but, I just realized it just now. Let's go down to my boring love life, BEFORE! I was just 15 or 16 when I had my first serious boyfriend and he's the lead guitarist in their church and also in their band.. Our relationship lasted for 3 months and then we broke up, and the another one is also a guitarist of a local band somewhere in Davao and to the third one and of course the last one (so far), is also a guitarist in their church. I didn't notice it at first, until now. HAHAHAHA! I dunno, I'm not naturally attracted to guitarist.. Maybe its just a big coincidence!
Are you a singer on your church choir? Because if you are , then there's really a tendency that you would be attracted to a guitarist, since you are always in his company. That's what happens to women who are in a band. They tend to fall for their other band members.
@edsss17 (4398)
No. I am not a singer in any band. I can't even sing! HAHAHA! I dunno, maybe I'm just inclined with guitarist and I'm pretty sure the next one wouldn't be a guitarist (I hope so.)
Maybe , being a guitarist is a big plus to you, when it comes to the qualities of a man.
@edsss17 (4398)
Hahahaha! Maybe!
It seems that you have a thing for guitarist. I guess, they just seemed so charming when they can play the guitar well, making them so dreamy to have or something like that. But, I think since guitarists love music, they have that soft and gentle side of them that just makes them so romantic to look at or be a partner. Unconsciously, you just easily fell for guys who are really good with playing the guitars. That's just your type, not much of a coincidence but more likely your type.
@edsss17 (4398)
Dreamy? Yes, I think so. They're just sweet as asdfghjkl! Can't explain any further.. So, probably, its really not a coincidence.. Its probably my type but didn't notice it at all.
As for me, I prefer a guy who's pretty good with guitars and with a really great voice. My boyfriend is one. He used to sing at an acoustic bar back in his early 20's at his city and was pretty much like that for 2 years before finding another job.
@mtrguanlao (5527)
I think the reason why you like your succeeding boyfriends is because you see your first boyfriend to them since they are also guitarists. They all have one thing in common and that made you fall for them bunso.
@edsss17 (4398)
Hi nay! I can't help but my smile when I read your response. I have never thought of that.. The first boyfriend is very special to me and we had a lot of good memories together but we end up like strangers and I didn't hate him. HAHAHAH! I probably see him in the last 2 boyfriends I had. In the guitar!
Haha,I just told you that bunso 'cause it happened to me,hehe!
@boylopez (382)
You are attracted as what he do. Because they are all guitarist. Maybe you will marry a band owner or a guitar maker. More guitar factory here in Cebu. Have a good day.
@edsss17 (4398)
Hahaha! That just made me laugh. I know. I've been to Cebu!
@jaiho2009 (39001)
my lady, Well, maybe you love music a lot that is one reason why you are easily attracted with music lovers My ex is a singer indeed. Got the voice combination of Barry Manilow and Jose Mari Chan :p Okay, I might be looking/waiting for a music lover to make my heart beat and fall in love again (hahahaha)
@edsss17 (4398)
Barry Manilow and Jose Mari Chan? OMG! It is probably heaven hearing him sing. You'll find one, my lady. We will find one, soon!
That's so funny! That happens a lot though. My dad is a guitar player and his second wife was really into guys that played guitar. Maybe it's just something you're attracted to. :) For instance, I love guys with tattoos, it's just something I find attractive. Liking guitar players is actually good cause they're very artistic and sensitive people. :)
@edsss17 (4398)
Indeed, guitarist are artistic, sensitive about their feelings and sweet in ways they know.
@jethdale (156)
haha. then thats an assurance that soon your be marrying somebody who engages playing guitar. And im sure you find it very attractive to see somebody singing for your playing a guitar especially during valentines day. hehe
@edsss17 (4398)
HAHA! It is indeed a dream of mine to have someone who'll sing for me while playing guitar! About the marrying thing? I can't be so sure of that. I can't predict the future.
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, Well, you did not notice but you actually attracted to a type of person that can play guitar?! that is not actually a coincident maybe it is your type. Mabye you just dont notice that but you really do because all of your boyfriend can play guitar.
@edsss17 (4398)
Hahahaha! I don't know, but maybe! :) Or maybe, its just destiny playing with it. HAHAHAHA!
@lilaclady (28240)
Hmmm maybe you are just attracted to that type, I have read we all tend to do this, maybe you should try a drummer next time...
@edsss17 (4398)
Guitarist? I don't know. All I know is that I'm attracted to tall guys and a bit skinny. HAHAHAHA! Oh well. Can't blame myself. They're all sweet and good at guitar! HAHAHAHA! Silly!