Need a good site to invest!

I can invest up to 50$ in any website that gives me a simple work like clicking,reading mails,posting,typing.etc.I need to earn at least 5$ a day.Can you suggest me one?Only serious answers please!
I'm on a site where you invest in shares. I invested 50$ three months ago and another 50 a week ago, and now have 150 and will get 14$ today. It's safe and paying. And you don't have to do anything. If you want to trade shares, you can earn extra, but you can also wait for the dividents.
@suman2135 (544)
jss tripler is good but be sure to before investing.The best investment you can make would in neobux or clixsense for referrals but you can't rent referrals in clixsense.Neobux is a trusted way of earning and you can be sure to get returns and not get scammed.
@suraj7nov (1737)
2 websites i can suggest you first one is just been paid and second one is zeekrewards
@zearah (5289)
In justbeenpaid JSS Tripler you will only get 1.20$ a day for 75 days If you are going to invest 50$ plus free 10$ to be paid on 60th day.I am confident with this program after I heard the news that it is now licensed from US Patent.