I need to shop for new clothes..

I have been wearing the same few outfits for days and weeks. I have summer clothes and spring clothes. The problem is I only have about 4 pairs of pants. I am not sure what I have other than these same 4 shirts I have been wearing over and over again. When I meet up with the ladies next month I will be getting a new outfit to wear. My clothes are pretty cheap so that will not be a problem..
@Anne18 (11036)
I have just ordered two new pairs of jeans off a shop on the web. My jeans are getting wored and thought I should buy some new cheap ones before mine wear out. I have loads of t shirts that I wear with my jeans. I am a jeans and t shirt girl... well lady
That is me too I need a few new things like you got. I bought a few shirts the other day. I just have not worn them yet.
@Anne18 (11036)
My jeans have come, just need ot try them on, but they will fit, only ordered them on sunday and they said they wouldn't be here until wed/thurs, and we have had lots of snow in England What sort of shirts do you like ot wear?
I like t shirts with any kind of logo on them. I like cotton shirt with long sleeves. I also like a few dressy shirts where I could look a bit dressed in m jeans and sneakers.
@jonnifc (1021)
I'm a t-shirt (or polo shirt) and jeans kind of girl. But I make sure that I have enough clothes to last me maybe 3 weeks. I wear jeans over and over before I wash them. The reason I have many clothes is that I want to wash clothes every 2 weeks. It saves me on water and electricity and even soap and fabric softener. Haha! ooohhh! You're gonna go shopping soon for a new outfit! That sounds exciting! It might not be to some people but I think the hunt for the best deal is what makes it exciting. I mean, finding that certain clothing that meets all your criteria is a great feeling.
I like bargain hunting and that is when it gets me going. I think the stores i shop in are good for low prices.
@Anne18 (11036)
I also shop in low cost places, only places we can buy clothes for us and the children Haven't long sorted my wardrobe out, five pairs of size 10 jeans and four pairs of size 19 shorts into the charity bag.... have been saving them for ages incase I had a weight gain but don't think I will now so time ot get rid of... have put my new jeans in there place
I have the same problem. I keep wearing the same clothes over & over because I don't have anything else to wear. I don't want to go out & buy new clothes though because my husband is getting us a BoFlex machine w/ our tax return this year. Why go out & buy new clothes when I will just have to buy new ones when I lose the weight & I WILL lose weight. I am determined to do so.
I know your going to love losing weight. I am going to cut back this week just to lose a few pounds myself. I am going to start by cutting back on meat.
@Anne18 (11036)
Robswife.... you can do it, I pigged out at the weeknd and made myself feel really ill and my jeans were felt tight, have been detoxing all week and feel so much better and my tummy has gone down now i'm not eating rubbish food. Gifts.. hope you lose your few pounds, We should start a new discussion in doets/losing weight where we can just chat about loosing the weight and keep ing it off. If you mkae one, let me know where it is via pm and i'll come and join you on it
If you get up early in the morning you otta watch HSN and QVC. Cute clothes on clearance. You can save alot of money. You pay shipping on the first thing you order and then half on all the rest for the rest of the day. They have some things that are on payments. Check the sites out.
@Anne18 (11036)
I love watching QVC, espically when they do the craft stuff and cooking stuff
Check out Prepology. Great kitchen tools.
@Anne18 (11036)
I will but have no more room for any tools. Sorted out the kitchen drawers this afternoon in the kitchen, going ot od the cupboards.. I wonder what I shall find!!!!
I haven't bought new clothes in forever. If they are in good shape, I just wear them.
@Anne18 (11036)
I normall y only buy clothes when I need them, not into clothes shopping at all, keep some stuff for years even if I don't wear it!!
Maybe you should buy one complete outfit once a month or twice a month. I need to do the same. Everything hangs on me.
You know, I started out a couple years ago with a pretty small wardrobe, but I tend to be the kind of person that will continue to wear the same clothes until they've been worn out, so as I add a couple of new pieces to my wardrobe every season, it has grown. Yes, there have been some things that I've had to get rid of, but clothes do tend to last for a long time. If you are wanting to get some new clothes, I would say that you should probably start with adding more shirts to your wardrobe because you can wear the same pair of pants a couple of times before they need to be washed, but you really can't do the same thing with shirts.
hello giftsandbagscom, actually me too some of my clothes even it's a cheap they all nice and pretty and all my clothes i can used everyday on my office attire and sometimes i used it when im going to some places and i'm proud to have a clothes even it's a cheap.
I am in the same situation, I need to buy new clothes too since it feels like I'm wearing the same clothes over and over again. I have a few dresses for special occasions but I need to shop for everyday wear. I'm waiting for some good deals on clothes to shop
Sounds like you need some more shirts for sure. I don't, but I will probably end up going shopping. (You should see my closet, it's freakin' ridiculous!). Maybe you can find some good sales going on right now. Or thrift stores are always a good choice.
@marianne87 (3526)
I don't really have any money to go anywhere or to buy new clothes, so I just wear what I have until my clothes fall apart and I have to buy new. Right now I have 3 pairs of jeans, one black pair and one blue pair which I wear every day, and a pink pair which are skinny hipster jeans so really only for Summer. I have about 10 long sleeved t-shirts for cold weather, and maybe another 8 for warmer weather. And three dresses which are for special occasions like weddings or family parties. I used to have lots of clothes but I sold most of them on ebay to pay bills, there's no point in having them when you have 3 small children and never go anywhere.
I know how you feel. Every so often I go through my closet and see if there's things I can get rid of and then either donate or take to this store that buys gently used clothes. I feel like I have about 5 tops that I wear all the time, and I have a bunch of jeans that I just keep wearing. But every so often I'll buy a new shirt here and there just to add an extra top to my wardrobe and mix it up a little. It's always fun buying a whole new outfit though! I love doing that lol
@alberello (4755)
Dear friend, you must know that I as a man, I do not have a huge amount of clothes. Although in my wardrobe has clothes enough for all four seasons, sometimes I, under the advice of my mother to buy for me something new. Above all in this period it is very cold, so I am forced to cover myself entirely with heavy jackets, if I do not want to suffer!
That sounds like a skimpy wardrobe to me. You certainly need to get a few more things to treat yourself and don't feel uncomfortable wearing the same things day in and day out. A little change every now and then makes you feel good and a new look, style or color can brighten your mood, day and when you look in the mirror you can really smile back at the new you! I see a shopping spree coming your way!
@sheliaj (39)
go get em tiger.
@kukueye (1761)
I still prefer cheaper affortable t shirt and pants which are rugged and hence can be wear for longer period of time before they tear and where , and also cotton because the weather lately are hot and cold with thunder storm all over, it ok to wear same clothes as long it is clean and presentable , personally i don like shirt with rude message.too catchy for me.
I am trying to lose weight so I do not want to buy any new clothes right now. My husband is Type 2 diabetic and we are both cutting junk food out of our budget in hopes that we can both lose weight. I hope that you find a great deal on your new outfit. As a side note: welcome back and I am glad that you are feeling better. I had missed you
Yes, it definitely sounds like time to buy some new clothes. I admit to being something of a clotheshorse. The closet is in a perpetual state of overflow, because I have more clothes than for which I comfortably have space. However, I don't want to donate or sell any of them, because I actually do wear them.
@NailTech (6890)
Well, I do hope you will be able to buy some new clothes for yourself and look nice for when the ladies meet up with ya. It will make youfeel good to get them. I have plenty of new clothes, I shop in the bestest places and get them fairly inexpensively there. I gave alot of old clothes away for the needy and it just made some room for the newer things. I have never been able to buy clothes like that when I was much younger, now that I can I think I'm making up for it.
@donsky14 (5963)
Go and shop giftsandbagscom! lol. I have the same problem with my pants...I only have two pairs that I keep wearing now...ever since I had my kid, my other clothes won't fit me anymore. So I'm re-stocking.