Superpoints

@saundyl (9698)
I received an invite to a site called superpoints the other day. So far I'm intrigued as to how long it takes one to win enough points to cash out. I get the impression that the more referrals people have the faster they cash out. From what i understand you earn points from surveys when they are sent, Videos if they are available to watch. Then from the super lucky button - as a basic member i get 30 clicks per day and i dont have to view ads. As well as You get lucky emails that you win points from. I received one survey in the last week - should credit 50 points within a week. Points That have Credited so far 15 for Lucky Emails 5 for becoming a basic member 5 for signing up 24 from the Super lucky button. As a basic member i can cash out at 2500 points. Is anyone else trying this program? How long has it taken to cash out without referrals? With referrals?
I signed up a couple of months ago and I am still waiting to get to 2500 so I can cash out. I wish I could cash out at a smaller amount, but the site will not allow me to. I want to get a couple of more amazon gift cards so I can buy myself a gift (it has been a while since I have spoiled myself). I do the lucky button and the emails. I have not figured out the video yet so I can get a few points that way. I am really trying to save up.
@saundyl (9698)
you must have signed up around the same time as i did. I noticed that they changed when we can cash out now though.
I hate the idea that I have to wait. The first time you can cash out your points is if you have 2500 even though the thing I want is 500. I wonder why they made the changes.
@saundyl (9698)
I think it is...they also changed that you can only make a max of 1000 points from a referral... Now the cashout is 1000 points for a very basic member with no referrals rather than 2500 but you still use only 500 or so points to get certain items.
@erikmama (12934)
Hi! I am one of those new Superpoints members and in the one month I have earned quite a few points, almost 2,000- almost enough for a gift card of $25. It doenst bother me to sign up for all of those newsletters and oteher quotes and things that are in the offers. I have a sperate email for that so I sign up for those.I also bought sme books for my son. I usually get about 5 points from playing the button and havent had a lot of luck with the videos as there neer seems to be any. All in all I am satisfied with the site, the prices and the ease of earning.
@saundyl (9698)
Oh lucky. I haven't been quite that lucky. I've done a couple surveys and get to a point where they say oh you aren't eligible because of your location or other answers. Drives me nuts because i know they keep the info i've already input. So far anything i've gained in points has been from the lucky button and lucky emails. I noticed over the weekend that they've lowered the limits for cash outs.
@erikmama (12934)
LOL That is why i HATE surveys! I usually dont even attempt to do them. I only earn through the Lucky Button and emails, but have completed a few offers. it doesn't take a lot of time and so far, so good for me!
I just joined the site this afternoon and so far have gotten 24 points. It does seem that while referrals are good to have on any similar site, it's almost great or even necessary to effectively use Superpoints if you don't want to have to wait a while to cash out. Unfortunately I don't have anyone I could get as a referral, much less people who more importantly would be *active* referrals.
@sblossom (2170)
I have heard the site recently but I have not seen anybody got paid. So I don't know if I should join the site. I don't like the idea of referrals and the invitation only. It made me feel it's a scam site. I have sent an email to my friend on another website. She said she's in the website. If she got paid maybe I would think to join the site too.
@erikmama (12934)
I forgot to mentio referals in my post nelow, but if you have 5 referals you win what they win up to 1000 pts on the SuperLucky button so all in all it isnt a bad deal if you askme. And there are so many ways that you can promote and get new referals these days. I like the site so fat. Seems pretty simple to earn the points. The prize values just wne t up which I dont like but they still arent anywhere as bad as some of these sites.
Referrals on this site,if they are active, really do help. I cashed out $25 the first of this month and right now as of today I could cash out for $5. I have 700 points right now. I do hope I can get more referrals so I could cash out more often because I love how paypal is the same as amazon on here. Other sites I find you have to earn more to get paypal.
@saundyl (9698)
Oh that is awesome to know. I Might have to work a little harder to get referrals LOL
@erikmama (12934)
Ive earned almost enough for $25 on the site in the one month that I have been there. I have only 2 referals so if I had more this would help. All in all I would think this is a good site that anyone can really enjoy a qucik reward.
@saundyl (9698)
Thats wonderful.
@timetravel (1428)
I joined under a fellow Gather member's referral link. I am up to 1299 points after six months. I figure I'll reach the twenty five cash out in another six months. Most email points are low - 1 or 2 - but I've gotten a few 25 and several 10 or 5 point ones. The button is usually no more than 1 or 2 points - an occasional ten - and I have no referrals and have done nothing else. Good luck to you - you'll probably hit cash out before me.
@saundyl (9698)
Wow thats taken a while. I assume if one gets referrals they add up much faster. Its a neat little site...seems to be alot about luck.