My baby hoarder cleaned her room so good..

It looks amazing in there and I hope she continues with my room. She was staying in there while I was gone. So both rooms needed cleaning bad. She is doing so much and while she has friends over at that. I tell you there are times when I am so glad to be home. I just wish it could stay like this. Lord help me lol..She makes me want to rearrange my living room. I need to find a way to hide the wires from behind my couch. The computer,cable and all is there. so the couch can't be moved today. How nice it would be if it could be..
Hope you get things moved the way you want it. And as far as things staying calm and peaceful with your daughter just know that it probably won't. I am so thankful that my granddaughter is not living with us any longer. She tends to rub me the wrong way and we clash terribly after awhile. She gets on her high horse and thinks she knows it all and I have to let her know differently. Not fun. when you live under someone else's roof you go by their rules. If want your own rules then you get your own place. Gheesh!
My daughter will be moving out in may and that will be fine with me. Then I can fix my place up how I like and keep the peace between us two. I hope to visit her place and she has it nice as well.
You might even be able to help her fix up her place. Fun ahead.
We are going furniture shopping together as well.
@KrauseHome (34722)
I have been considering moving all the furniture around upstairs in our living room. Actually I know that the carpet needs to be thoroughly cleaned since we have a dog, and the rest of the house needs a Good spring cleaning. It is hard to do it by myself, so I always have to have my husband help me. So this is a Big project for us later on this month.
I want to paint my entire place. Today,I will do some work in the living room as well. Nthing major just move the coffee table and the tv around is all. Maybe clean it off a little as well.
@carolscash (9501)
I am glad to hear that she is cleaning and that you are both getting along. You don't need the added stress and I believe that she realized just how important you are to her when you were in the hospital. I am proud of KK and I hope that she continues to do well. You need each other at the moment and no one else should matter to the two of you. I know that Adrian loves you, but your daughter is the most important thing in your life!
I just left from out of her room and it is so refreshing to see it like this. I just hope it stays clean for a few days.
• Marion, Kansas
I sure wish I could stay home and get some cleaning done. I am glad things are going well for you and KK today. I guess all the wires are the price we pay for the computer access.
That is why I am not going to worry about it. I will leave the couch there and be happy.
So things are going pretty good today? Glad to hear it. Hope it continues. Did you move our of Adrian's? A few days ago you said you had to go stay with him because you couldn't be home. Hope everything is kind of settled now.
I moved back home today because someone called my landlord. and told my landlord that this morning my daughter's boyfriend was here at my house. So,now he is all pissed and said he would feel better if I moved back home. so,now adrian is all upset because I had to leave his house. I told my landlord who ever keeps calling him better start calling the freaking police because I am not going through any unneeded stress. My child was sleep this morning and adrain had to come all the way over here just to make him feel better. I hope all goes well when I start looking for a place to live. there is no privacy here. over all I am doing fine and my mind is clear and everyday it gets better for me. The meds are working. take care..
It is really good that she did a great job on cleaning up her room. Maybe that is a sign that a certain sense of maturity is coming to her and she will be able to maintain a home of her own in few months that will be something that she won't be ashamed to have friends come over to visit. As far as all of your wires go, I think that you should probably get some bread ties and tie them all together so at least that way they won't literally be all over the place.