Hey Mayor, Its not the election yet

Calgary, Alberta
The mayor of city where I live is basically the biggest troll face in existence. He have those gigantic steamers,posters and tarpolines that shows his "dashing" trollface. He is also shoving those streamers everytime he have a project.. Also if there is a Holiday, lets say Christmas or Valentines, he will spam the whole city with his posters, streamers and tarps with his face spammed on it greeting everyone. The money spent for those posters, should have been used to solve the flood problems of the city, the security of the city, The lack of lighting every night and maybe a renovation for some public schools. But his more interested spamming his trollface everywhere. This may sound ridiculous but even the lid of manholes have his face printed on them. On the bright side though he is the lesser of the 3 evils. Thats the reason why he is still in position cos the first 2 mayor before him is evil too.
@mspitot (3834)
Wow...early campaign while in the position. In our place, our mayor doesn't like that. Whenever he has a project, he doesn't post his face but instead he posts signages and wraning with just plain texts writtrn and he doesn't include his name. He writes, "proyekto ng pamahalaangh bayan ng Hagonoy".
@mspitot (3834)
Our governor and vice governor have it as a greetings on valentine's day. They are everywhere now. You're right. The money should be spent wisely.
• Calgary, Alberta
whats worsts, I have to vote for him again cos he is the least of 3 evils.
@Jessi_T (380)
=) Long time no see. Anyway I myself am tired of the election signs that are everywhere. And where I live they have suddenly turned all black and white and plan blah. Back when I was growing up they were big colorful and had faces on them but not anymore. I can of miss the old way. I will be so glad when all of these black and white posters, signs and billboards are going and the elections are over. Where I live it is the same year after year and the same people find themselves reelected into office. For the most part it is a big shame that they do. The money spent on those posters should have came out of your mayors pocket or from a special fund. Not from the city funds themselves. Maybe someday a nice mayor will be in office.
• Calgary, Alberta
How I wish a better mayor will step up because its really frustrating that my city cant have a decent mayor and the people will have only to choose the lesser of the three evils every single election.
And here I am thinking that the public officials in my place were the biggest 'troll face' that's spams us with endless tarpaulin on every conceivable occasion that nobody really pays attention to. I really hope that Sen. Santiago's anti-epal bill will pass and these troller's days a will be over. I mean, seriously? the people don't need reminding of what they did. Instead, people remember what these politicos failed to deliver in their booming, loud and confident promises that might never seen the light of day. There are just wasting money, their their own or the public surety for their own blasted egos. And even if they did something, it is so egoistic that they have to9 place their faces on very big tarpaulins! In terms of politicians, I guess we're doomed to repeat the practice of picking the lesser evils. Somehow, we feel that the damage is lesser, hoping that the term will not last and leave us less scarred as much as possible. It's sad that there's no genuine and true statesman and politician anymore. That is just the stuff of legends and public fantasies. I guess no politician is a noble one in this day and age.