How to stop being nervous?

@laxmi123 (949)
How do I stop being nervous around my bf? We've been together for 6 months now and everytime he leans in to kiss me(more than just the first time) I freak out(on the inside) and start talking so he'll stop. I really wanna makeout with him. I just can't because it makes me nervous. Help! How do I stop freaking out and just relax and let things happen?
@magtibaygom (4865)
What are your thoughts of your boyfriend? Maybe your thoughts of him, what you think of him is affecting you and causing you to become nervous whenever you are on the act of kissing.
• Thailand
It is possible that you have a feeling inside yourself that it is not the right thing to do. If you really like him and you really want to make-out with him then try not to think anything when he kisses you. Tell yourself that you know what you are doing (and it is ok to do that) and just kiss him back. Do not think any further. What happens next is up to you 2. Just enjoy the moment. Good day.
U should try to let he kiss u and u just feel when he kiss u and i think u will enjoy it.Ur nervous will be loss.U can try u kiss him first.Dont feel shy if u with him just relax and enjoy the time when u with him together.U and him together for 6 months,i think its enough to know each other deeply.So my suggest is just be realax and enjoy.:)