Skype Emoticons Hidden Ones

I love chat emoticons. It makes chatting more fun and interesting. But I am just curious if anyone knows new hidden emoticons in Skype 5.5. I have tried some (hollest), (fubar), (wtf) etc.. I think they are funny. Some recommended (flex)(sweat) and I think they are really cool too. But I would like to find out if there are more. I hope Skype will make more funny emoticons just like what we have in Yahoo Messenger. They should add audibles too or just anything to make Skype visually fun. How about you guys? Do you like emoticons? If there is an emoticon you could request from Skype what kind of emoticon would it be?
@cieldz (711)
Hello clouds0327 :) Wow.. You know a lot of hidden emoticons on skype.. The one and the only one of hidden emoticon that I know is (mooning).. My Irish friend told me about that emoticon few years ago.. I don’t know any other hidden emoticons.. Can you share to me please, so I can show it off to my friend on skype.. :)
Hi cieldz! (smoke) is one, not sure if you already know this. But yes there is smoke. Then (drunk), (fingerscrossed),(wfh),(:^) I guess that's it. I hope it'll help. :)
@digidogo (446)
I do not agree with audibles, sometimes they are just irritating and especially a friend you are chatting too suddenly seems to be small brained and they start spamming you with those And hey, thanks for the hidden emoticons you mentioned! I never knew they existed and searching for them via the search engine would be a good idea. I am also a frquent Skype user and find that they have a few common emoticons missing. They actually hid them.
@barkah69 (96)
Hello cloud, I think a new for me. I have no account skype. But I ever use by my friend aacount. It is good. Maybe skype can support my job To communication to others. I will try next