I am buying this for myself.. it is a spagetti like scrubber.. check it out.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=skoy+cloth&pc=Z206&form=ZGACDF&install_date=20111025#/search?q=goodbye%20detergent%20original%20spaghetti%20scrub&qs=AS&form=QBRE&pq=goodbye%2520detergent&sc=3-17&sp=2&sk=AS1&prevver=search&shash=1 I was watching tv and saw the reviews on this product today. I have to see fr myself if this really works and will save me some money. I buy a lot of soap and need to cut down on so many things. I cut down on the cable now this. I hope they come out with something for the laundry soon. http://goodbyedetergent.com/index_product1.html
That looks really cool!! I've gone back and forth between sponges and cloths and I can't find anything that makes me happy. Might have to give these a try. As for soap usage... I cut mine almost in half by just switching brands. I use something from the Shaklee company to make my own spray cleaners for the kitchen, bathrooms, windows, and floors. I tried the Shaklee laundry soap and liked it, but now I'm trying a homemade laundry soap recipe which costs ALOT less.
I make my own soap with borax,oxi clean,washing soda,and any scented bar soap. This month I found a bag for less than the cost of making the dr mix so I bought it.
@MandaLee (3726)
Hi Sharon, If something is invented for laundry, I hope it saves money. It would also be great if it were environmentally friendly. Have a wonderful day!
That is what I like about this product here it is great on saving money. I will be on the look out for more stuff.
@Rick1950 (1565)
• Lima, Peru
Well, it seems this to be a good invention. And probably it will be cheaper than detergent. You will save some money.
@TrvlArrngr (4058)
Looks very useful!! Can't wait to hear how it works. Keep us posted.
This is a great product. The spaghetti scrubber has been around for a long time. Last year I did a review on this item and it surprised a lot of people that it existed. It came out and then I couldn't find it for some time. Then it appeared again as some products do and I couldn't wait to let everyone know about it. It works wonders and saves you a lot of money and is easy to use, works well and lasts long too.