trouble with boss

what will you do if your boss has hard feelings for you even you work well?i nee advice.
I feel like this right now. Its pretty bad lately at my job. I walked into work today and had papers missing on my desk and then my message bad missing as well so i had to open a new one and get working without stuff on my desk that i needed. I have two bosses at work and its a wife and husband and the husband actually has a physciotic problem and sometimes its hard to deal with and sometimes i feel like i cant breath there or do anything about it at all. Today the wife told me that her husband sat at my desk and threw my message bad on the floor and then threw it away because i wasnt doing it correctly or how he wanted it to be done. Then he wanted every call that came in so i wrote up a call log on the computer and did that and that wasnt what he wanted either so its hard to do your job and do things he asks but dont do it the way he wants it and im not a mind reader at all but i do try to do things he likes. I just go in everyday to work hoping its going to be a better day for us and i hold my head up high and hope things go smoothly everyday.
Hard feelings? What do you mean by that? Like romantic feelings for you? Or doesn't like you much? If it's romantic feelings that he or she is having for you...You are best off AVOIDING it in entirety! It is nothing but trouble to date your boss - one of you will end up getting hurt and it will probably be you because of his 'supervisory' capacity over you. If by 'hard feelings' you mean he doesn't seem to like you or is hard on you at work, you either have to get on his good side OR find a job where he or she is not your boss. Good luck to whatever your situation is!
Look for another job, or maybe even think about going into business for yourself. I've been in this situation myself a few times - if your face doesn't fit in the office, it's only a matter of time before they find some excues to get rid of you. Either that or they'll make the working conditions so unpleasant that you'll feel forced to leave - and in the meantime you'll be miserable at work. Better to pre-empt that by finding yourself more pleasant employment before it gets to the crisis point.