Big match, Liverpool - United..first game after Suarez-Evra Saga

Indonesia
We will see really interesting drama this weekend. Liverpool will visit Old trafford for prestigious match with United. They have held draw 1-1 on the first match at Anfield . This game become more attractive with the first meet between Evra and Suarez after suarez free from eight matches banned. We will see whether there will be another drama and even the hand shake will be waited by most of us. Their problem could be influence the temper of the game and the old trafford crowds are also playing important role whether they can be sportive in this game. What do you think about this game going to be?
@sishy7 (27594)
I can't wait to see the game, it's going to be live here in 30 minutes. Both sides are highly reputable teams and the Suarez-Evra thing just makes it more interesting. I thing the game could go either way or even another draw.
@sishy7 (27594)
Correction: the second "thing" should be "think"
Being English and a big football fan i know a lot about this rivilary and its possible one of the biggest rivilaries in any sport in the world. A Lot of the fans from Liverpool and Manchester generally hate each other so the atmosphere at the games are always electric.
@sishy7 (27594)
You're right; how I wish to be able to watch the game directly from Old Trafford... I saw the game on TV with all the dramas before, during, and after the whistle. They really had to guard Suarez to prevent possible harms from Manchester fans.
@adhyz82 (36262)
i suggest you omchesunche if you want to make discussion about soccer, its better put into soccer interest.. why?? because there are chance for many people which interested soccer can respond your discussion if you put your discussion in one club, there are few people will respond to your discussion its my suggestion... i think this is biggest match its match the team had a long history in EPL, liverpool and MU Liverpool is king in 1970-1980 and Mu is king in 1990-2000.. so king vs king.. who will win?? unpredictable.. MU is more favourite but Liverpool can make surprise i appoint Bellamy maybe can be hero once again for Liverpool
well,I understand and agreed 100% with your suggestion..however, I also don't have any luxury to comments on discussion like you always did..In facts, I am happy to see you moderate some of my discussion there if I have no chance to response the discussion yet..Even, I also don't understand the reason people selected me as number 1 out of 1351 mylotters on soccer interest, although I rarely start discussion there.. well, you are right..Liverpool vs United will be great match and more prestigious compare with any other matches..But now, maybe United has greater chance since they will playing at home, even they experienced lost in FA cup maybe they will got 200% motivation to do revenge... appreciate your response and suggestion..
I saw this game and it is quite surprising because in this game Luis Suarez refused to shake hands with Patrick Evra. And this makes Rio Ferdinand was furious and refused to shake hands with Luis Suarez. This is an advanced drama of their first clash. I think this is an improper action and could lead to things that are not good. Drama has not stopped there, at the end of the game to celebrate in front of Evra Suarez because Manchester United had won 1-0, and it melunyulut the wrath of the Liverpool players.