Whitney Houston Died

@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I just saw it on FB a friend posted something about it so I looked up a link. She was such a beautiful popular singer. It's sad to hear she's passed away. As of yet they don't know where or why. http://www.wfaa.com/news/national/Singer-Whitney-Houston-dead-at-48-139163704.html There's the link to the article I just skimmed. Did you like her music?
I love this lady more than I love most people. She has helped me through lifes struggles. Everytime I drive adrians car I put her cd in and listen to the body gaurd every where I go. She will be missed so much and my daughter just called me to tr to get me to stop crying. I can't tell you home much i love her my whole family knows how much I love this lady. all my broken heart were healed listening to her cd. I can't describe to you the love I have for this wouman. I am so so sad right now.
gifts take care please . she is gone and it is very sad but you still h ave a lot of other friends that will help you through life's struggles. Crying will not bring her back. Your daughter is right your tears will only make you ill not get better.please be careful we all care a lot for you here.
@sjvg1976 (18407)
Hello Somecowgirl, Oh that is the great loss! I have heard her songs she had a nice voice many of the songs she sang are hits and are liked by people of all age.
@tessa9 (1086)
I just saw the news in Yahoo too. It is in the breaking news. I can't believe it still because I just saw an interview of her and Jordin Sparks talking about the new movie that they are doing or had already done. It is pretty sad really because I thought that everything was going great and she was getting better and stuff but I guess I was wrong.
@sishy7 (27598)
Must have just happened, I just notice the breaking news headline on Yahoo news. Very sad indeed. She had her share of problems; still, she was a great singer.
@rochii (15)
She's a big loss to the music industry. However, she will not be forgotten. Her songs are wonderful and heart-moving. I think age 48 is still young. RIP Whitney Houston. :(
@bobmnu (8160)
The music world has lost a great singer and actress.
I too saw on FB that she had passed. She was not in the best of health in recent years or had other troubles, but she was quite young still. I liked her music when I was a kid in particular "I want to dance with somebody" but that was when she was in her prime.
• Calgary, Alberta
I have a feeling that fans who abandoned her will be "fans again" just like Michael Jackson. Its sad that she never had a chance to have a comeback. we cant deny she is one of the greatest singers ever. Lots of people sing her songs in singing contests. Lots of singers tried to be her but they cant reach her level. she is one of those singers who can sing. I did like some her songs, not really her fan but I respect her and her music. Remember how I make a discussion before on how I want her songs not to be sang in American Idol cos her songs are being butchered. she is so good that no one should butcher her songs since she is one the greats.