Death of a Music Legend, Whitney Houston

@NailTech (6895)
How sad is it tonight I find out one of the world's greatest singers, Whitney Houston has now died. She was only 48, so young. I'm guessing it was her life of drugs and stuff. I'm just shocked, though. What do you feel about this?
I don't know if anyone could love her more than me other than her child. I loved this woman for all the ears I have heard her songs. I have the bod gaurd in adrians car and when ever i drive it I play only this cd over and over again because it brought me from the worst place in life years ago. My mother had to call me to tell me the bad news. I thought she was telling a lie. I feel like half of me is gone. I love her so much.
@NailTech (6895)
Yes I was just thinking of her child too. The BodyGuard with Kevin Costner was amazing, one of my fave films of all times. I couldn't beleive it when I read it at first either, it is not a hoax, unfortunately. I know it must stir up some huge emotions for you as you said it brought you out of a bad place, especially. ((Hugs)) for you.