a true love of the law

@savypat (20246)
I have a Grandson who is an attorney, when he first started he worked for the District Attorney's office and prosecuted the bad guys, then he worked for a defence attorney and defended those same people, now he has just gone back to work for the government and will again be prosecuting the bad guys. Since each side of a trial use the law in a different method, I think this must mean that this man loves the law regardless of the people involved?
@JenInTN (27564)
I think your right and it takes a special person to be able to practice. I think that lawyers get a bad rap but in truth they are some of the people that we depend on to keep everybody honest.
@savypat (20246)
I agree, everyone bad mouths the lawyers until they need one.
@jagjit273 (1740)
He don't love law. He is just working to making his livings. As he has come to know that in private practice of law there is nothing much for a new comer and while working for district attorney's office. He would be getting some salary.
@savypat (20246)
Good point, and since he and his wife are expecting a baby in July, a steady income has become very important. Thanks
@inertia4 (27714)
Lawyers will always be lawyers. Some lawyers become prosecutors because they hate the crime on the streets. Others become defenders because the money is good. And some of them don't care if they criminal goes free. I am not a fan of lawyers. But they are needed I guess.