Continue Praying Than Worrying

@bing28 (3800)
We worry much, no matter how other people who are concern to us advise us not to worry on things as we won't gain something still it's inevitable for us not to worry. Every time our children don't come home on time, we worry, different scenes come to our minds. We think of something might happened to them while on their way home or any other incidents happened. We worries a lot on anything that never come on time or something that fail us. That was me too before, but now I realize I don't gain anything in worrying but a sleepless night or just feeling sick or uneasy because of worrying. Since I started praying on things or situation that worries me, I feel relax, I have a good sleep and get positive results. Let's continue praying on everything that would keep us worrying as by the time we wake up or at the end of the day, will be thanking the Lord as we were blessed and answered prayers.
@airasheila (5460)
a pleasant day bing28, your posting is absolutely correct. worrying will not bring any good at all for ourselves. yet it will just bring a lot of troubles since we are too bothered from the things that arising to our minds. and really, praying works a lot. as this move also brings wonders. just like you are, before i am worrying a lot. as in everyday i woke up, worrying starts the moment i open my eyes in the morning. but, one day, i just realized that, there is no difference at all, even i worry, still i didn't get any concrete solution to the things that bothers me. aside from that God always reminds me of His word that i have read across - that no man can ever tell how many strands of hair he has on his head, it is only God can tell, how many strands of hair we have in our head. another thing, He always reminds me of His word - I will supply all your needs, according to your riches and glory. Hence, thru these words, i just realized that even i worry a lot, it cannot really solve the anxiety that i feel. so, i just end it up and lift every bits of my life to God. and believe that He will supply all my needs according to His riches and glory.
The problem with most of us is after we pray we go back to our worrying. After we ask our God to help us. Our faith should be sufficient so we can place our burden on him. I am guilty of praying and within minutes I start the worrying all over again. I need to remember that I have placed my trust in him and let go.
@bing28 (3800)
Right airasheila worrying won't bring any good. It would just let us feel sick and instead of thinking other things to do it would be a hindrance for us to move. Nice attitude in dealing with problems, airasheila, to God nothing is impossible, Thanks for the response. Have a great week.
@bing28 (3800)
Thanks gladys 1926 for the response, me too is like that before, I go back to worrying but now, when I pray to God and I believed that He will do miracles I can skip worrying. Maybe just a matter of how strong our faith. Thanks again and Happy myLotting.
@free_man (7337)
I like you used to worry about things that I had no control over. Then I started listening to a real man of God that taught me that it is senseless to worry about this life. I too gave up my life and all my worries to Our LORD God Almighty years ago. Now when I feel concerned about anything I just pray and believe me God always works things out the way that is best for each and everyone of us. Great discussion!
@bing28 (3800)
Thank you free_man, really God works things out the way that is best for each of us, as long as we call on Him and believe everything is possible with him. Nice meeting you, God bless...
@free_man (7337)
Nice to meet you too Bing. I can show proof today that God does listen. Yesterday we had snow on the ground, a friend of ours called and needed us to go to his house, we did, and on the way home we slid off the road,I had to push our truck out of a ditch, I couldn't do it, so I prayed asking God in HIS real name YHVH and when I tried the second time it was like God had reached down and just pushed our truck out of the ditch. It was as if the truck suddenly only weight as much as a feather. I call on YHVH (God) everyday of my life. I always remember to thank HIM for all of HIS blessings each and everyday. God has been good to me all my life!
@Jessi_T (380)
I hear all the time to not worry, but I am a major worrier, I am also a major prayer(er) and pray constantly especially when I am worried, Sometimes I spend the entire day doing both. If I had even a penny for every time someone told me not to worry I would be rich.
@bing28 (3800)
Try to forget the things that worries you after praying if still you feel uneasy then pray a lot more and you'll see the difference. Thanks Jessi, God bless...
@gabs8513 (48803)
Hi Bing I am the biggest worrier lol and I think I always will be the slightest thing and I worry my family, my fur babies my Friends if something is wrong I worry and I just can not help it
@bing28 (3800)
Yes gabs me too I worried a lot of everything that bothers me. That was before, that even when I see a friend who failed to smile at me, it worries me thinking whats wrong have I done to her. When I started praying however my thoughts are being diverted to hopes for right solutions to come. Try it gabs just talk to God everytime there's a problem and fins out the outcome. Thank you gabs, take care of yourself, God bless. He loves you as I do and as your other loved ones love you. Enjoy with Gissi and your loved ones. Love you, Hugs...
@hunibani (720)
Worrying is normal, if we are worried with something no one can help. Then lets pray, and hope. And believe :)
@bing28 (3800)
Yes hunibani, that's the right thing to do. Thanks have a good day.
Worrying is normal after all, we're only humans. But like you, I also used to worry a lot. My family is facing a financial problem right now and as a result of it, I made a decision not to go to school for this sem, have a big balance on house rental, and other series of unfortunate events. But thank God that before our situation got worse, God already changed me and helped me not to worry too much. Now I look into our problem as a blessing since not everyone gets to experience what we're experiencing right now. I also see it as an opportunity for us to grow as a family and in spirit as well as to become more strong. Every time another problem arises, though I still feel a little worry and fear in my heart, I'm now more confident that everything will be alright. God is always there with us and I am thankful for it. I always say to the problem no matter how big or small it is, "Hey, I have a BIGGER God than you. You're nothing to Him." I also get to hold on to God's promises for us like "Do not worry about tomorrow because it has problems on it's own,(somewhere in Matthew)" and "I have greater plans for you plans to bring good to you not harm,(somewhere in Jeremiah." and I never fail to "cast all my cares to the Lord" because I know that He will supply our needs :))
@bing28 (3800)
Thank you horohoro, yes we learn how to be responsible enough, brave and firm facing the problems we'd gone through. At first we feel lost, uneasy worrying but when we offer everything to God little by little solutions to problems surface. Thanks for the response. God bless.