bad internet connection

stress - strees condition
@utopia96 (641)
Indonesia
i have one week very bad internet connection in my country,bad connection make me strees and not enjoy to surf the internet. -have you ever a bad internet connection?
@pawan1 (92)
yeah frnd... . . . whenever i recharge internet pack it show gud connection in beggning nd after a week then its speed slow down nd many time it say connetion dissconected from server nd when we complain they say there is some technical problem we will sort out soon....
@utopia96 (641)
ha ha lol,your problem like in my country,provider always say there are tecnical problems,if provider have bad connection
@champoy186 (1638)
I've experience this before. It is really stressful if the internet connection you have is very slow. You can't enjoy surfing the internet and can't have a great time in mylot. Happy mylotting!
@utopia96 (641)
yes @champoy..you are right, i can,t enjoy to surf the internet with bad and slow connection
@adhyz82 (36262)
yes sometimes i get too that problem.. and like you,it make us frustrated..
@utopia96 (641)
yes adhyz..bad conection really make us frustated and stress..
same friend, indonesia internet connection really enough bad, slow enough, and sometimes cant even explore the net. is it all the places in indonesia also encounter with this problem? i think have to change to speedy, but speedy also not that fast only.
@utopia96 (641)
@doroty.. you are right,indonesia have bad connection and slow..