Signs of pregnancy ...

Vietnam
Last month, I'm always tired, back pain. I always felt like I had fever, headache sometimes. I felt weak and emotional than usual. I also felt my appetite and eat quite a lot. I also sudden food cravings that previously did not interest. Especially I was 'nothing' when the menstrual period. I think that some of the symptoms that I could be pregnant. I am very pleased. So I went to the pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test plants. But the result is nothing at all! I feel a bit sad! Never mind, I'll try on other occasions, when the signs clearer :)
@sweetajlo (175)
false alarm :) maybe you are stress that time....better luck next time then..who knows when that signs would appear again...it must be a positive then...:)
• Vietnam
It's sad! I don't have any experience about this issue, of course. I only read on internet. So, I think that I'm maybe in pregnancy :)
someday you will experience that...and that is the time you would know then...:)
I think its normal for u.If u feel like that.The pregnancy sign we can know if ur pregnance near 2 months.It happend to me when am pregnant my first baby.I buy 5 pregnancy test.But when my pregnant near around 2 months its positive.SO u should be patient,try again next month.good luck.
• Vietnam
Thank you for your advice. I feel better. I'll wait for the signs in next month :)