Are there any student in mylot.

I am quite interested to know how many people here are students. I am a Pune University business student. Making money online is better than getting a crappy student job ie barwork or being stuck in a callcentre, yeah?!
@TheDevil (840)
ARE U A STUDENT OF PUMBA......if yes my luck is so good .....hey can u tell me how is teaching ,infrastructure of the school....actually i m giving cet in the cuming 2007 ...and oh pls give a true opinion n do they have placements facilities....n do they have their own Mba entrance exam...n where it is in deccan gymkhana or in the camp area.... now let me get to the question well its actually good if sum1 is paying for posting mesages than rather go for callcenter jobs....as anyways callcenter experience is noway counted in ur resume........
there infra and teaching is good and yes they have the entrance exam, they even have campus interview and placements are there but they are just for the name sake. anyways thanks for the response:)
@TheDevil (840)
Thanks a lot......For the info
my pleasure:)
@luskas (3429)
• Portugal
Hum you could not earn that much... I work 8 hours a day and study at night (geography). Anyway about callcenters you´ve got a point there
thanks for the respond:)
@Msnforum (631)
Yea, i'm still a student. Next year uni
nice to hear that:)
@sanram (424)
s many
k:)