I have Hair loss problem?

@laxmi123 (949)
I am a 56 year old male with major hair loss, what I believe is a NW 5.5 or somewhere close. I have worn a hairpiece for the past ten years, have never had a transplant, and my hair loss seems to follow the same pattern of my father and older brothers. I am in excellent health, with wavy hair that is dark to medium brown and flecked with gray. I'd like to no longer rely on a hairpiece, and am hoping to find a solution that will provide sufficient coverage but also a mature' hairline. Do you have any suggestions for me that would keep in mind the age-appropriate results that I would like to achieve?
@mkannanm (582)
In another discuss, you have started with.. I am 22 years old girl. Here you mentioned that 56 year old male. How could you change your gender and age with a couple of hours?
@vandana7 (57189)
If she/he can change gender so fast and age too, losing hair and crying about it is a big joke. May be she is transvestite..or a 22 year old girl trapped in the body of 56 year old man..
@Neo1000 (84)
You know, I would maybe help you but I'm quite confused. You state you're 56 year old and male. Yet in your profile it says you're 22 years old. Sorry, what?
@vandana7 (57189)
I had the same question..
I had bald spots that came in two years ago. I am a female so you know my pain right. well someone started telling me to take viatmin e and I have been on it about a year now. all my bald spots are growing hair and I feel so good. I take two gel caps every day. It is said that it is good for your heart as well. I know my nails have never looked so good till now. try it and see.
I would still give it a try. There would be no harm in it. I hope he does anyway. I will not stop because my nails and hair are nicer now. take care.
@asliah (11149)
hi, i am thankful because in the history of my family there are no any of my relatives who become bald,so meaning our family is far having of hair loss,because i have seen many people who have bald hair and some of them starts in the middle of there head or in there forehead.
@laniekins (4585)
Me too sir, I am 32 and experiencing hair loss. It started when I have hair rebond, I had it 2-3 times I think. Before my hair is thick, now it's getting thin and I continuously loosing my hair every single day. I also have grey hair, maybe the chemicals in hair rebond is the reason why I have it. As of now I can't afford to buy expensive hair regrow.
@yanzalong (7842)
To some people, hair loss occur even when they are at the age of 40. In your case, the hair loss seems related to hereditary but efforts to find the best solutions are worth doing. I've been told that aloe vera is good for your hair. Have you tried it?
Hair loss problem become a buzz word now a daz, every third person is facing this problem, first of all u have to select a experienced doctor, secondly if it is a heridetory problem than there is less chance to get rid of it, only precaution can be taken for this problem. take some precaution and medicine
@vandana7 (57189)
I can understand you wanting to keep your identity hidden but I cant understand your transformation from male to female and vice versa and young to old and old to young. Since you are so adept at it, I am sure you do not need others advise.