Can women do skipping exercise after pregnancy(normal delivery)?

@laxmi123 (949)
I find your question so vague. What do you mean by "after"? . Is it an hour after you deliver your baby? Women who gave birth can resume to their normal living, but it is not advisable to do it because their body needs to recuperate for the blood loss during delivery. Simple exercises such as stretching, walking can be done but those exercises that involves jumping and hitting the major organs should be prohibited. As I've said our body needs to go back into its pre- pregnancy state. 2-3 days after I gave birth I tried to do some sit-ups. You know what happened? My stomach muscles was in pain.
@berting600 (3458)
In my country most women of today are not very precautionary to their health unlike before they are very careful.They do not let the woman do anything except to eat and going to toilet only.They are forbidden to work even the handling of the needle in sewing is prohibited so that they would not be relapse and suffer severe ailments due to her giving of birth is still very delicate to move,so they are very careful in moving around the house.They are recommended to drink a Chinese herbal concoctions so that their internal and external beauty would be enhance and could be back to normal and regain strength.After they have consume the right amount of the concoction it is up to them if they like to enhance more their appearance by proper exercise or by going to aerobic exercises.
Well it really depends. Sometimes you lose a lot of blood during pregnancy and you cant exercise like that but if you have a normal delivery and feel ok then the doctor probably would be fine with you doing skipping exercises. Now my problem was bladder leakage after having my daughter. I have to fully empty my bladder before jumping or running or the urine will leak out.