" Because your hearts are the same."

This is a sentence a child character on a soap said to her parents when she gave them the same heart artwork she made. It is a phrase that didn't leave me. I thought how this simple concept rings so true. If you are lucky you meet a person with the same kind of heart you have. So on this valentine's Day's eve I ask you Have you found a person with the same heart . Or if not, do believe there is someone out there with a heart just like yours?
@ShyBear88 (17420)
I don't know about that one. The same to hearts I don't think there could ever be another person in the world with the same kind of heart as your own. Everyone is unique in there own ways down to everything from personality to dna. I think two people can have things in common with each other but the heart and what the heart wants I think will be different even in partners.
I thought you would understand , you are the one who is married. Hubby and you Should have had the same view of the future or you wouldn't have gotten married! My guy and I Share the same heart. We agree on Everything! We want the same things . It would be so ironic, you got married , you know made it legal where you two must agree on your path but you don't share the same type of heart and my guy and I will never marry Do have the same heart.
@ShyBear88 (17420)
No, two people married or not doesn't always see eye to eye on everything and anything for that matter. We are two different people and always will be till the day we die. What we want for the both of is at times are two different things we don't always want the same things. I don't want to be with someone that is just like me that would irritate me big time to the point I would want to kill that person. Hubby and I are night and day to each other which is a good thing because we deal with the now and the future stuff. I've told you I don't plan the future I don't look forward I deal with the now right here and then then more. The future is to far to think of because its always changing it changes every day with every choice I make and hubby makes. I think what the little girl mean wasn't that her parents share the same heart but that the share the same kind of love that they feel for her and the kind of love that her parents feel for each other. They share the same love for each other. Remember its coming from a kid there thought patters are way different then adults and what we hear little kids say isn't always what they mean they are saying because they might not understand the words or the context that they are putting it in.
I think the little girl meant they share the same love. It is hard to say. I just love this phrase. I'm your polar opposite. I wanted a guy to agree with me at least 98% and my guy agrees 99%! We say the same thing at the same time! We haven't argued... yet. It is wonderful. If I had to explain Why I want to do this or that , I would have left.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Hi sweetie. I have found the one who have exactly the same heart as i do. Never thought such a thing is possible, but i was proven wrong. Unfortunately, we still cannot spend a day together. Not yet, anyway.
Vodka - Teddy Bear holding the Vodka
Hang in there.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Thanx sweetie. 4 days to go, actually.
Fantastic!
@bjc66bjc (6745)
hi sararuthbeth, I think that is a wonderfl quote....I love what it means to me... I think a lot of people are still having a problem trying to figure out themselves...So until we can know ourselves we can no recognize the greatness of anyones elses heart... But the good thing about that is that there are always a gleam of hope that the pair of hearts will eventually find each other,,,, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so correct! I wouldn't have found my guy or I should say I wouldn't have given my heart to him if I hadn't done the work to gain self worth. I wouldn't have believe him when he finally told me he loved me. I hope Your Valentine's Day was as good as mine.
some times we have to change the shape of our heart to match it to our partner's heart shape.lol.ask a married couple who dont think the same way and they would reply they had to compromise with the shape their partner had.
That is why I will never marry. My heart remains the same shape I can not change it. And I wouldn't even try for a husband! Luckily my guy's heart is Exactly the same as mine!
@enelym001 (8333)
People with the same hearts are perfect for each other. As they also know when to complement one another. Maybe and I hope so, there will be someone out there who has the same heart as mine. Happy Heart's day Sarah!
Thanks. There is someone out there for you . Keep your heart and eyes open.
@GreenMoo (11842)
It's a lovely line, but in fact I love my partner because I recognise and appreciate our differences. Somewhere down there I guess we must have similar values, aims, beliefs, but you might find it hard to recognise them.
Wow Opposites attract! Whatever works!
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Hi behen I always believe that "someone somewhere is made for you". The only thing - you have to keep your heart and eyes open. I am lucky to have found my wife - and I believe she is the one and only one for me. No one else. I would say finding a heart that compliments you is better than one which is similar. That way there is always something to add, something new to discover - which keeps the love alive and the relationship stronger. Happy Valentines Day dear behen.
Thanks Bhai. I hope you and bahu connect today! I never thought I would find the guy made for me. luckily he found me! Our hearts are exactly the same. I guess to others this would seem biring but for me , it is wonderful.
@chiyosan (29383)
i think i cannot say at this time that i have actually found that person who has the same heart as mine. i always think and believe that not all men are the same... that there are a lot of men who are respectful and are trustworthy, unlike the kind of men i have met.. =(
You are correct. No two men are exactly the same and there are good guys out there. I hope you meet and fall for one of them. Keep your heart and eyes open.
I definitely believe it's possible, but shown in unique ways, either by the people themselves, or by those who notice. The child giving the parents the same artwork is a nice way of someone else noticing it. With my husband and I, we have matching wedding rings. A lot of people wonder why our last names don't match, and I say "because we had our names when we entered the marriage, but the wedding rings are something we aquired together."
You two are connected in a way that goes beyond a silly outdated name change! And I assume Everyone who sees you and Hubby together Know you are One!
@JJ4Ever (4696)
What a lovely and refreshing discussion to wrap up the evening! That's adorable what the child in the show said, and it's absolutely true - probably more so than we realize. I believe my husband and I have the same heart. Fortunately for us, our two hearts met back in the day when we were in college together. So, of course, I believe this to be very true. I think having the same heart can meet that two people share the same passions. A lot of times, we finish one another's sentences. We've even started talking at the same time saying the same thing...or one of us will start talking about what the other was thinking without even knowing it. It's almost scary! But it's definitely neat how two people with such similarities can come together. I believe the similarities can unite people. It's also good to have some differences to keep things exciting, of course! I think any person to find someone with the same heart is lucky, but people who aren't so similar can thrive too. Thanks for reminding me of the importance of putting the love of my life first, especially tomorrow! I've got taxes on my mind right now...been working on them all night since I got home from work...ugh. It's nice having a break and will have to think of something special to do for the hubby tomorrow. Excellent discussion for this romantic time of year.
@JJ4Ever (4696)
It's true - billions of dollars are spent on Valentine's Day, so there will always be that last-minute craze. We must never forget the true meaning of this day, though! I remember back to when I was single and in college. The girls who had guys got the most elaborate things. In school, it really didn't take much for others to know a gal had a man. They'd walk through the common hang-out areas with huge balloons, huge bouquets of flowers, giant teddy bears, boxes of chocolate, and so on. In some cases, the guy and his group would sing to his girl. I saw just about everything under the sun (then I decided not to set foot on the common area at all on Valentine's Day!) Yes, a part of me was jealous. But the other part of me knew there would be something worth waiting for, and that most certainly came true. Now I have the diamonds and balloons and flowers and chocolate (and whatever else I could possibly want)! Can't wait to see what the hubby has planned. He didn't have to work today like I do, so he's got all day to plan. I heard something about steak, so that's a good start!
@JJ4Ever (4696)
Now I'm curious, Sarah...if diamonds aren't this girl's best friend - what is? lol I like diamonds, but I'm absolutely not a pearl person - yuck! I also love chocolate, but we have way too much candy for just the two of us. I'm not really into flowers either. I get depressed about the second or third day into having them when they start dying. I told my hubby flowers are pretty nice as a surprise, and I didn't complain too much while we were dating...but now I really don't like spending money on something that's going to die in a few days. It seems like such a waste. I think it could be better spent on something else. As for Valentine's Day...I feel about the same. It's a waste! My hubby still did just as much (if not more) for me today than he did yesterday, and I love being spoiled every day! I'm glad you and your man are agreed that you will not celebrate the day.
It is a celebration each time we are together! No need for all the hoopla on Feb 14th. As for this girl's best friend, it aint diamonds unless you mean baseball diamonds. I rather go see my Mets play The Dodgers in New York than own a diamond. As for flowers? I have seen Way too many shows and movies where the guy did something Or Someone and brings flowers to his loving wife " Just because" I see flowers as a fake apology. I told my guy No flowers, Ever! My reaction would not be pretty.I don't eat candy that often and I Only like plain milk chocolate , So most of the candies in that heart shaped box I wouldn't eat! So why bother?
@inertia4 (27665)
Well, you know I have met that right person. As the KISS song goes, "We Are One." And those words are very true.
Doesn't it feel great?!
@inertia4 (27665)
It feels awesome. Real awesome.
@blue65packer (11835)
I have said it before and I will again. I have not found someone with the same heart as mine. I never will find someone with a heart like mine! That ship has sailed along time ago! No point of jumping into the water to try and get back on the ship! It is not going to happen!
As long as you are happy , I'm happy for you.
@JenInTN (27565)
Same heart? Maybe not. Same goals and someone that one can be comfortable around? Yes. I am actually a bit infatuated with the opposites attracting thins because of my personal situation. Lets just say there is never a dull moment for either of us
My guy and I must be dull to others looking in. We Do share the same type of heart. We agree on everything. But I wouldn't have it any other way, especially when I don't argue, I just flee!
@jillhill (37384)
At my age I seriously doubt it.....I have been single most of my life....and now that I am older I am thinking this is it....LOL....good for you though!
Never say never Unless you like being single.