Betcha Franco is Jason's "twin" brother!!!!!!

@coffeebreak (17820)
I mentioned the thought in previous discussion about who is Franco and why Jason?....well....todays' show... I bet confirms my suspicions. I think Franco is Jason's twin brother!!!! Yes, very well could be! Jason's Bio mother was Susan Moore and they mentioned her today (or was it yesterday) and now with the new video of Jason as a newborn in the hospital...who'd not only have that but want Jason to know he had it? Usually when they mention someone from the past, that person is about to resurface in some form or fashion. Back late 70's Alan had an affair on Monica with Susan Moore. She got pregnant with (supposedly at the time) Jason and was then killed few months later. If memory serves, she was in it with the mob boss at the time (not Sonny...Victor, I think). So Susan had Jason, and while everyone was oggling over Jason, she had the twin that no one (including her and her doctor! - yes, in soapy world it happens all the time!!!) knew about and this mob guy she was with stole the baby from Susan and didn't tell anyone about it and now Franco has found out about it and is trying to get back at Jason cause Jason had the silver cup life while he, Franco, was raised either hatefully or poorly and is mad that Jason got everything while he got nothing...etc, etc, etc.
I was told this was leaving the air so I stopped watching it. I do think that the last time I saw it Jason and sam were happy so the baby must be jason's. If it is leaving the air I don't plan to watch it anymore. I did not like watching the other two just to be left like that at the end of the show. It would be cool if jason could just kill franco though..
This is the first I have heard that GH was going off the air? That would be terrible if it did! I've been watching it since I was a teen and Luke and Laura were getting together (before the wedding). I saw the episode on Wednesday where Sam and Jason were watching a video of a baby and both were trying to figure out what the meaning behind the video was. I didn't get to watch today so this bit of news is very interesting! I watched it back when Susan and Alan were together and she was pregnant, but I don't recall there being a twin, but if your synopsis is correct, in the soap world anything is possible LOL!
General Hospital has NOT been canceled. Katie Couric has a talk show coming in the fall that is supposed to take GH's time slot. So that means GH has to be moved or will get canceled. But it has not been canceled yet. And it might not be. The Revolution took over for One Life to Live, but the ratings are so bad that it may be canceled and GH can take its timeslot.
@coffeebreak (17820)
The Chew and Revolution are both so stupid. I've been watching GH since in68! And if you've been watching it long..you know...ANYTHING is possible in the soapy world! Just cause you didn't SEE nor was it MENTIONED that there was a twin..doesn't mean there wasn't and DOES mean they can have one suddenly appear! Do you watch OLTL? This is the same storyline as on that show...Vicki had twins..and didn't know it (at the time) She was with her husband and another man the same night. Story has it, each girl had a different father, but in the end, they showed they had the same father. So..same writers...no surprise same storyline. Why else would Franco be so obsessed with Jason? The video? Bet this one is just part one....video of Jason as an infant in the nursery of the hospital..next video will be of the baby next to him....but no name...third video...will have Franco's given name on it with Quartermaine as the last name. Ho, hum.......
I'm behind on GH because I watch it online, and I'm to Wednesday's of this week. But I like spoilers, so it's nice to see the story is moving along. Because I've got Franco fatigue. It's very "soap opera-ey" if he's his twin. I wonder if that was the original plan or if they came up with that while the story was being played out.
@coffeebreak (17820)
I bet they "came up with it" right after they wrote this same storyline on OLTL for Jessica and Natalie and Vicki having twins and not knowing it at the time!
Speaking of stories done over again, isn't Kate's split personality of Kate and Connie reminiscent of Jessica and Tess?
@coffeebreak (17820)
You know, I thought that too. I saw where she was mad at sonny and took out her wedding dress she wore when she was shot in it..a nd then that wicked smile and putting on lipstick... I bet her "secret" is that she is a high price call girl!!!! The "man" she is "seeing" in Chicago....I bet that is her son...Sonny will finally find out and she will say that the father is that guy that helped her make it in the fashion world...forget his name. Then...later on...it will be revealed that the child is actually Sonny's...again. Did you catch today when Carly and her were arguing with sonny in the middle and Carly says "what do you know about it? YOu're not a parent"....and Kate's face dropped to the floor! Bet it is cause she is a parent!!!!