Sleeping puppy

@irene66 (1671)
My puppy had been sleeping in wrong places. last time I saw her sleep on a couch, this time inside the car. I do not know next where she wants to hang out again and sleep. Do your dogs sleeps in these places too?
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
hi friend, your puppy was slept first place when then he went to wrong place on a couch.
@irene66 (1671)
Yes my pup sleeps wherever he find herself comfortable. She sleeps on a couch,inside a car, floor and almost anywhere else. Only that she does not sleep in the bedroom. If I go inside my room, she sleeps outside the door and wait till I come out.
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
there is their own bedroom.
My little doggie likes to get on one of my cushions and rest, or on the arm of the couch beside me, which is near the window she can look out and check on what is going on. She also likes to sit in my lap on my leg alot. She's in my lap right now. At bedtime, she goes to bed with me. That's the only way she'll have it. She's a 3 pound chihuahua.
@irene66 (1671)
pup - This is an askal puppy
Yeah, dogs are really amazing with how they sleep Wow, I like chihuahua pups. Mine is a combination of azkal and labrador. She is small but runs fast.
She looks just like one of the dogs I gave away, but mine was a west highland miniature white male. I had Moses who is a 100 pound half rotweilber and half chow, and then Zeke, the one who looks like yours, but Zeke kept needing medical attention, so I gave him to the vet's daughter so he could get all the attention he needed. It was getting too hard for me.
@Rochaten (159)
• Portugal
I think that is normal because when dogs are little they sleep in any kind of places!When the dogs are adults occurs less times.My dog ??has their favorite places to sleep. They are : my room and his own bed. Puppy are like little kids. I miss a lot when my dog was baby.
@irene66 (1671)
Puppies are really like little children. What they do are almost the same. At times you smile aa a result and at times you get angry. They are really amamzing!
my dog sleeps next to me all the time :)
@irene66 (1671)
Dogs really follow you whereever you go. My dog always tags along but I do not bring her inside my bedroom. I hate the hair when it falls on the floor or bed sheets. So when sleeping time, she sleeps on the couch somewhere she feels comfortable.
@asliah (11148)
hi, how your dog slept inside of your car?anyway maybe your dog wanted to sleep in a silent place,like my dog too,during summer month my dog wanted to sleep inside of the comfort room because its cold and of course silent too.
@soulist (2987)
I don't have a dog but my cat does. He loves to mainly sleep in the bathtub or he will open the cupboards and push everthing out and sleep in them. The other day I found him sleeping in the potted plant we have in one of the room.