Writing Articles. Are you still paid although you stop submitting?

@yanzalong (5896)
Indonesia
If you have over hundreds of submiitted articles then you stop submitting them anymore. Will you still get paid from those submitted articles? Just wondering to know. Thank for sharing.
@enelym001 (8333)
Yes you still will. As long as you have written a catchy and interesting blog. And something that people usually looked up to on the internet, then there is a possibility that you will still get paid as long as it gets viewed still.
@yanzalong (5896)
How many articles have you submitted, by the way, if you don't mind telling me. Thank you. Thank you and have a great weekend.
@enelym001 (8333)
I am not actively writing and have only written a few. I am not good in writing so I stopped. I guess I only have a few and not even 10 articles submitted. But I can see that one or two of the articles gets at least some views even when it was published a month/months ago.
@adhyz82 (36289)
enemy, you can use some of your social media like facebook,twitter for increasing the traffic to your article..
@Mashnn (4503)
Yes. Most websites pays for the views that your articles generates. A good example of the websites that I earn even without submission is Expertcolumn and Factoidz.
@yanzalong (5896)
Have you got an account at triond? It's nice that you still earn from Expertcolumn and Fatctoidz. Are they legit sites?
@Mashnn (4503)
Yes. I have in Triond too. Yes they are. Factoidz is a well known and one of the best websites. The problem is that they do not approve everyone and you need to submit a sample of articles that you write but once you are approved, you can earn upto $20 just for writing one review. You also need to be referred by a member there, otherwise if you join without a referral, you will just be a factoidz member but not factoidz writer and may take you sometimes to start earning.
@yanzalong (5896)
In that case you can refer me, then. It's worth trying, I am afraid. I'll looking forward to that. Thank you.
@adhyz82 (36289)
i think it happens to me.. i had proved with Shvoong.. iam seldom for adding my article but i still get the passive income more than $30 every month
@adhyz82 (36289)
i see scheng.. give me suggestion i don`t know how to write again in EC?/or maybe i lost some passion in EC??
@yanzalong (5896)
I don't think you get $30 a month from shvoong without adding more articles to it. Shvoong has less views there. I heard many left the site just because of having poor income. What did you write there and in what language di you write in?
@scheng1 (24970)
Hi Yanzalong, that depends on the TOS of the writing sites. For most writing sites that have long term passive income component, you will get paid if your articles get page views. That means the payment will be lesser if the page views decrease. My articles in Helium, written three years ago, still produce income, but not at the same rate. i used to reach minimum payout of $25 when I was still writing, now it took a few months to reach the minimum payout amount.
@yanzalong (5896)
From all writing sites you join, how much do you make a month, if I may know it? Thank you.
@adhyz82 (36289)
scheng, what about your passive income from Triond and Expertscolumn? which one is bigger??
If you have written articles on Triond, which I have, you will continue to get paid as long as you get views. I haven't written an article on there in months, but I have some referrals also besides gettin' a few views a month, so I get a little over a dollar a month added to my account, so that's cool. I'm not doing anything for it. Every little bit helps.
@yanzalong (5896)
I see. As long as we get views. Can we still promoted the articles in order to get more views?
Oh yes. They are always there for anyone to review, so if anyone does take a look at them, you get credit for it. From now on.
Hi friend, yes, we have the ability to earn money from our submitted articles, we must promote them using bookmarking sites like fb, twitter, stumble, digg and other social sites and we will get income while somebody viewed our articles, also we can make money passively by search visits, if we write good articles based on the trend, we have the ability to earn more even though we stopped submitting articles
You will still be paid even if you don't submit articles if you continue to receive traffic to your articles.
@yanzalong (5896)
Thank for the information, my friend. Happy mylotting.
@atwilson (540)
I think Yes. It is based on how much people visit our article, right?
@yanzalong (5896)
Very right, my friend. Have you joined one or two of the writing sites? It's worth trying, I guess.
@Sanitary (3969)
It depends on which you are on. For example in triond, once your articles are submitted and approved, they would be posted on various sites all over the world. As long as they are being read or opened, your triond account shall be credited with those earnings even when u are not submitting anymore. As for other sites, it should be the same as well, but i believe u you have to be active in whatever u join, in case u are kicked out for inactivity. It doesn't matter if u stop submitting, but at least log in once in a month or so.
@yanzalong (5896)
It seems to me you are a writer as well. How many articles have you submitted, by the way?