Today,I decided to do 50 posts and responses..

I figured after reading what another friend said,I would try to make a schedule.. but,that quickly went sour. so,i decided to make a total of 50 responses with posts for the day. with me quitting around 1 am. I only need two more after this post. I don't know how I will do it again tomorrow but,I will. I think being home alone this last hour made it easy to get some done. Do you make a goal for your time here at all..
@5mahi05 (668)
Hello friend, I did allot myself to do 20posts a day last week, but unfortunately I couldn't find that much time to do here all this week. Hope I will atleast make 25posts today. I have all the time on this day. Just waiting for some good posts here. I am finding the same old repeated topics or the newbies violating some guidelines. I am fed up of reporting them these. So, just taking my own time. Hope I could do at least 25, if not 50. I don't think i can ever make 50 posts. My mind won't think that much for a day i guess! ;) Good luck to you! :)
bThe hardest part of this would be the waiting. I have to do this all day and sometimes I have to leave and come back again..
@5mahi05 (668)
Certainly the hardest part! Totally agree with you! :D
hi sharon I did when I first started but did so much poor quality stuff then I fou nd ou t that by doing less but much be tter I was really making money instead of just pennies . I also learned to enjoy all you my mylot friends and that also helped me to earn mojre as I was relaxed.I just work to see the numbers change after my name but no more goals per se.
@ASHUDEEP (1775)
yes friend some time i also make schedule at mylot .some time i also thought the same 50 posts a day and mostly i remain unsuccessful but some time i am succeed to do this .it is very hard to do 50 posts in mylot because i spend 2 hours daily but now i thought i have to gave it some more time.
@loonys (418)
Its more enjoyable when you don't make any schedule. Otherwise its going to feel like a boring job.
@dodo19 (14879)
• Montreal, Quebec
It does seem like a good idea to set a goal for yourself. It may not seem easy, but it can certainly help you out, in the end. Setting this sort of goal can be good. It really does help you achieve what you want to do, whatever it may be.
• Marion, Kansas
I used to have goals daily for all my sites. I am lucky if I get online at all anymore. This has been a long day, and I am going to bed.
@Aja103654 (5663)
I did before, like posted at least 5 post per day. But I got tired doing that. I found out that I don't like that strategy so I stopped. Instead, I began to join as many discussions as I please without thinking the exact amount I would join. Just anything that interest me is okay. I try to give good quality responses as I can. Having to post so many can be frustrating, i don't like posting many but low quality responses. Low quality usually occur when we number our posts.
@Jatada (291)
I respond to as many posts as i like but calculate the number too.So that it should become my routine.I also kept in my mind that i should not only make efforts on making posts but also the quality of post.I recently get a 5 star for my posts.
@Aja103654 (5663)
Congrats! Well, as long as you are having fun in this website, then earning should be easy.
@Aja103654 (5663)
I mean, earning wouldn't be such a chore. sorry.
@MATT69AC (335)
Wow that's really awesome I really should start making a goal for my self today I have just been trying to find good discussions to post good comments on and I think what you are doing is awesome and really makes me want to start doing the 50 post/ discussion or maybe start out at 25 and work my way up. Thanks for giving me that advice!
our so very welcome you should do well just make sure u take breaks off the computer as well.
@Nadinest1 (2042)
Yes I make a goal for myself...I hope to reply to 10 posts. Yes, I said 10, that's about all I can do at one time. I don't know how you do it.
I get off and come back on and it all adds up to 50 when I am done. lol good luck
@sjvg1976 (9552)
Hello Gifts, I don't make schedules these days as i remember whenever i have made schedules and targets here i never could acheived the target.Moreover targetting 50 responses/day is almost impossible for me.Its not that i have not done it in the past i have done it when i did not fix it.Hope you acheive your target tomorrow too.
I made it and it worked out for me as well. I wish you luck however ou do it.
@winston90 (296)
Who reviews all these posts? I mean, there are a bunch of them, are they not? And somebody has to review them all, check them for who knows what, and then decide if you deserve 1 or 3 or no cent for it? It is a little confusing, because I have no idea what does me posting a response to your post benefits mylot.com, so Ideserve 1 cent for that? Care to enlighten me, anyone? Thank you very much. BTW, how much do you earn a day with mylot, and what other ways to make money online have you found?
I make most days when I do this a buck or more. Today,I am going to make more because I am doing more than 50. I only do mylot so I can't help with the rest of your needs.
@yanzalong (4770)
I've decided to make 60 posts today. I am still doing it now. I still have 3 hours to go. You know plans sometimes can not get done as we wanted to.
I made 50 esterday and quit.. today I will do my 50 and then continue to do more.
@Ernnesto (180)
• Slovak Republic
I can only support you in youe decision, if you have enough time to do that, let´s do it. I am spending my time on mylot only when I am resting, and seems enoug for me. I like it this way. When I have something on my mind, I put a new discusion.
That is a good plan for you and I like it. If I have something to say I will make one as well.
@Darren84 (57)
My goal is to post 35 a day so that I can reach the $10 payout limit every month. This is my 10th post today.
I have about 19 more and I will have my 50 today again..
Wow! That is quite a number of posts and responses. Yes, you can definitely do it if you all had the time to do so. As for me, nope, I don't set post number targets for me. I just set earnings target but not the number of posts target. But I did set a number of posts target before. That is the time I am just starting here in myLot. I tried to set a target so that I can get all the features of myLot faster. The star rating, copy/paste and emoticons required a number of posts so I targeted them right away. But now, I really don't set a target of posts as I just come in here during my leisure hours, hence I am not sure if setting a target will be beneficial as my allotment time in myLot is erratic and variable.
setting a target amount of post to me is the same as setting a dollar amount bcause I normally make the same each time just about..
@Woody7189 (247)
Wow, I wish you luck in staying on your schedule of 50 posts a day! I do try and set goals for myself, but I have to admit that I have never even come close to 50 posts in a single day. It would be something nice to attempt, but I simply don't have that much time on most days. Again, good luck to you.
I can do this most das because I have nothing but house work to do and on my breaks I will do everything else..
@bagarad (5313)
• Paso Robles, California
I used to make goals when I first started. Now I'm lucky if I have time to get here at all. There are so many sites and so little time.
I only belong to this one site so I can post all day if i like.
@ifa225 (11104)
I really want to post as much as like you but what make ne frustrasi i not i am tired or so but its my connection in the middle of posting. .The connection will interupt my posting andevery word that i had typed would be gone too
write in word pad and copy and paste it to mylot..
You have a big ambition. This is not easy to make 50 posts in a day. But I found that usually there are less new posts in Saturday and Sunday. Perhaps people like to go out during weekend. So it may be harder to response so many discussions in the weekend. I love China
That is the time I am available to make all the posts I can. On the weekdays I have people walking in all day and night.
I try to make goals some days because I want to make payout. I don't do it every day because I do other things. I have 2 Examiner columns I have to keep up in order to get paid each month... and I have other venues I write for to keep money coming in. When I have time after writing I also come here to Mylot.. some days I do nothing but mylot.. on those days I usually make close to or over a dollar a day.
@ardoy0731 (6869)
It nice to hear that you have think to have a target cause it will motivates you to reach for it.For me, I'm trying to set target or goal each day here.I'm still trying may best to be more each day and enjoy as well too. Good luck and have a great day ahead.