its monday and iam lazy

@adhyz82 (36292)
Indonesia
its monday..the beginning of the work but i feel lazy whats the happens to me?? what about you guys??
@atleya (949)
Yes, seems we talk about syndrome Monday. It happens to me, too. Every Monday, I always feel lazy. I ever post this topic in the past, and the fact it is not only us, most people feel lazy on Monday. Maybe, after holiday (on Sunday)..
@adhyz82 (36292)
i see thats famous syndrome... many people always said "I hate Monday"
@ifa225 (11104)
Hi adhy i am so lazy today i have so much to do but i dont get motivator to what i have done i try to remind my self that everything i do is for Allah and i wont live forever that reminder used to work
@adhyz82 (36292)
really??why you are so lazy too?? today means now Tuesday or yesterday, Monday??
@ifa225 (11104)
When i responden it was monday i don just get motivated bored with my daily activity
@adhyz82 (36292)
i see why?? because you do the same things everyday??
• Mexico
Hi adhyz: Here it still sunday. I think I'll feel lazy next morning. My advice would be just remember the things you have to do and enjoy your schedule activities. Have a nice day. ALVARO
@adhyz82 (36292)
really?? wow so when my place had shown its monday, your place is still sunday morning..its 24 hours differences..
@ifa225 (11104)
Making an agenda would help u to stay focus on ur activity so u dont loose direction too i use to write what i am going to do and put in my freezer's door
@adhyz82 (36292)
thats right smart idea ifa.. maybe like that..i must note in agenda about my schedule
@yanzalong (4818)
What are you? Are you a government employee? If yes, it's no wonder. Many government employees are lazy on Monday, unless they have some projects to handle.
@adhyz82 (36292)
iam not PNS now... wow... how do you can say that many PNS is lazy worker?? why they become lazy?
@yanzalong (4818)
I know it, bro.. I always notice them. There are some who are diligent, I think. Do you think government employees are lazy?
@adhyz82 (36292)
maybe because they think they never get fired from their boss even they never come to office..
It's normal I think. Happens to many people. Me myself sometimes feel the same. How to overcome it? Well, I try to throw away the thought that Monday means lazy. Just trying to face Monday as the other weekday
@adhyz82 (36292)
thats right i had a important agenda in this week i meet the PD2 in one government university.. i want to apply as lecturer, even i know, its hard to be the lecturer in that university because iam only bachelor degree, not post graduate degree
@Sanitary (3969)
I feel really tired and i can't differentiate if it's a weekday or a weekend. I've been working week in week out till i can't feel anything except for sleepiness. I used to hate mondays since it's a new start of the week, and it's a long way before weekends, however i do look forward to mondays as well because it means another week has passed and it's time to look to the future again. I don't usually feel lazy on working days, since i know working allows time to pass faster.
@adhyz82 (36292)
realy? you must take a rest sista..
@secretbear (19476)
I was absent yesterday. I called in sick at the office. But it's not because of laziness. I had something to do so I called in sick so that I can be absent without so much a fuss and questions.
@adhyz82 (36292)
really?? where do you work?? what is your boss respond when you are absent yesterday??
I don't feel so lazy today. I don't feel so great as I have had a cold for the past 6 days, but I feel like I have pep to go on. I've been working on mylott quite alot today. More than usual in the morning anyway. Maybe you feel feel more like doing some things later on today.
@adhyz82 (36292)
here is tuesday... go on, and spirit for your monday
@savypat (20248)
Sometimes it's just hard to get started. This is Monday here and I can't think of a single discussion topic I want to write, hope one will come to me soon. Blessings
@adhyz82 (36292)
ooo here now tuesday.. thats right...sometimes its hard started from lazy day become working day
@hunibani (722)
Pff I just hate monday, it is a beginning of stress and hectic schedule. But also what i like about weekdays is that I can watch my teleserye drama lol
@adhyz82 (36292)
thats right many workers hate monday...its beginning of the hard working again its transition from holiday to be working day
@emdjay23 (1550)
Sometimes i feel like that way but i realized that if i don't work i won't earn..just keep on motivating yourself,it helps a lot..
@adhyz82 (36292)
thats right i must motivate my self because if we don`t go to our office or working, how come we get the money??
• Marion, Kansas
It sounds like you would like a longer weekend. Maybe you had too much fun over the weekend and you do not want it to end. It is Sunday night here, and I will be going to work tomorrow afternoon and evening. I am tired thinking about it.
@adhyz82 (36292)
yes, maybe i need many long holidays for me.. my body is so tired after playing futsal 3 days ago until now i feel very tired