Envy In Facebook Wall Post

I have sent some inspiring quotes to my boyfriend's FB wall and lately because it was Valentine's day I have thought of posting a youtube link of a chosen song "Till I Met You" as my dedication to him. As I opened his page a while ago, I noticed a line in his wall post from one of his female friends which indicated a sarcastic line to what I have posted. To my disappointment, I deleted her wall post and found out later that the same woman had made a friend request on me. Naturally, I blocked her friend request since we don't have any common friend except my boyfriend. Do you think it was proper of me to report her post on my boyfriend's wall as spam? Later, I have to ask my boyfriend who the hell is that ugly woman and she should be deleted from his friends list.
@adhyz82 (36263)
i think you must reported her as spam and you must ask your boyfriend who is she??
Yeah, I agree with you adhyz. I will do that tonight when I have a talk with my boyfriend.
@adhyz82 (36263)
thats right ask him from heart to heart but you must prepare the bad situation..
That is very annoying. But, before you report her as spam, I think you should ask and confirm your boyfriend first. Don't act when you're angry. If, your boyfriend really don't know about her, then maybe you can warn her first. But, if she still disturbing you. Then you can report her as a spam.
That could also be a lesson for her not to be an intruder and should learn what the word friend request means. Why does she has to ask for a friend request on me when we are a total strangers at each other? I am just blocking her this early because I have this gut feel that she can be a cause of a future problem. You know, a woman's instinct...
@adhyz82 (36263)
@haryo : i agree with you i think she must ask the first her boyfriend...
hmmmm... i think she likes your boyfriend... or maybe she was an ex girlfriend of your boyfriend... some girls are like that.,.. it happened to me also. then i told my boyfriend that i respect him if he still wants to be friend with her but i dont want to accept her invitation as friend request to me because from the first place i dont make friends with people whom i know they would only messes with me and be interested to what is happening around me... those people are bitter cant accept the fact that their ex boyfriend dont love them anymore.. so i dont want to go down to their level or dont want to cause any trouble... hate it...
@adhyz82 (36263)
yes sometimes i think like that maybe she is ex of the girlfriend from your boyfriend.. @eylinn: wow..its personal experience, so your analyzis like that..
@Aja103654 (5658)
Who knows what intentions that woman has in mind. He might have thought her comment was harmless, or maybe just trying to get close to you... or your boyfriend. Be careful, but don't judge her by having only that event as a basis. It's kind of unfair to her because she has not explained herself. Don't jump to conclusions.
Maybe you are right but I am just cautious because of an almost the same experience my friend had encountered which resulted to an online fight. Someone who have made a side comment on someone's friend which she was not supposed to do.
It may be hard for me to admit it but I also got envy of those Facebook wall post. I envy those wall post it's because they're posting about their achievements, on what they had accomplished. If we keep on doing this, it can just ruin ourselves and our relationship to others.
It was not on my wall that I have posted the link but on my boyfriend's...I rarely post on my FB wall, in fact I can count only in my fingers the time I have posted something because I feel like peeled off if I constantly do some shout outs on my wall. I am a very private person.
It would be wise to ask your boyfriend first about the woman, before doing that my friend. For all you know, she is your boyfriend's auntie. Sometimes, people could really be envious of what people does on their facebook wall. Instead of being envious why don't they just make their own wonderful wall post.