I feel bad for adrian

He went on a business trip to and there are 5 guys total. The guys are in the hotel having fun and adrian is on the phone talking to me. He is so depressed because he wants to be with me. I told him to go jump in the pool and have some fun. he sounds terrible on the phone. I am happy to have him love me and want to be with me. I still think he should at least try to enjoy the time he has there. he will fly home tomorrow morning. He said,he left the guys because they are drinking and gambling and he does not want to do either. I said,he could go he does not have to drink or gamble. He said,he does not want to bother me so he hung up. He will call me later. he went to go watch some tv.
If he is in Las Vegas the hotel pools may be closed for the season (I now live in Nevada and my sister works in the hotels). There are things in Vegas he can do that do not involve drinking and gambling. If he is on the strip he could go to the M and M factory and the Coke store (these places are fun). If he is near Treasure Island he could stand outside and see the show.
Sounds like fun!
I will let him know about these when he calls me tonight. He will fly out in the morning though.
He's flying home tomorrow... so he'll be home soon enough. It's good he avoids being with people drinking and gambling. If he has a problem with either, he is better off to watch TV like he mentioned he would do.
He loves watching movies and I am hoping he at least had cable to watch.. Oh,I bought the cabbage could you tell me how to fry it. Thanks.
I cut the cabbage up into quarters and then I cut up each quarter. I bag half of it for later and cook half with an onion. Cover the bottom of your frying pan with olive oil.. maybe 1/4 cup of oil.. let the oil get hot and then put your cabbage and onions in there. Cover it and let it start cooking down. Stir it around in the pan and add just a bit of water to keep it from burning. Just watch it and turn as needed until the cabbage and onions are done. I like to add some Louisiana Hot Sauce to mine after it is done. It is sooooo good! I like to eat cottage cheese with it.. I actually mix the cottage cheese into my cabbage on my plate... yummy!
@Blondie2222 (22387)
That's nice he misses you like that but he should be enjoying himself and exploring where he is at for his trip. Atleast he can still call you that's a good thing. But time apart does the relationship some good as well. Hope he figures out something to do to make his time go quicker so he can be back home to you. Atleast it's tomorrow he'll be back home. I've never been a way on business trip before so dont know what it's like but I have been away on vacation from my boyfriend and I missed him like crazy but i still enjoyed my time and did things daily and we still texted and talked on the phone. It's nice to get away once in awhile even if it's not with your significant other, we can use some down time for ourselfs once in a blue moon.
Not him he would be happy sitting under me 24 7 and that is so much of a problem for me. I like him beign gone because I get some space..
I can relate to him. I dont want to be bothered with drinking or gambeling. I have been away before with friends and there really different then me im not that much of a drinker and i dont gamble at all and dont ever tend to be at all. I would rather be out walking around and people watching LOL or i would rather be in bed watching TV thinking about things. Thats usually me. Im sure he misses you and when my boyfriend was gone two weeks ago painting a house down south i was so depressed and really tired because i have a hard time sleeping when he isnt here and i would cry alot and be really upset with things. So i kind of understand where he is coming form in his situation.
I am doing rater well with him gone and that feels good. He will be home tomorrow and will spend the night with me. That will make up for the lost time.
• Marikina, Philippines
Oh. That is so sweet. Maybe he does not like to drink and gamble with those guys and so, he chooses to stay with you. Besides, he would not enjoy himself without you. Maybe he is a type of person who is not that socially involved and one thing that makes him happy and makes him enjoy is to be with you.
So sad friend by the way how can you leave adrian? That mean you doesn't love adrian.
@dodo19 (33318)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It really is nice that he misses you. It's really nice when you know that your partner wants to be with you, when they're on a trip and you're at home. I find that it's a good feeling to have. But at the same time, it's sad that he wasn't really enjoying himself. I can understand that he doesn't want to drink or gamble, as I'm not really into that either. But I'm sure that there would other ways for him to have fun with them and not drink or gamble.
@carolscash (9500)
He misses you and that is good, but he should try to enjoy the time he is gone too. My husband travels out of town often and he misses me but he finds the time to go do things that he likes to do. He doesn't drink much either and he never gambles.
It's good that he doesn't go off drinking and partying when he's left to his own devices. However, it would have been good for him to connect more with the other men on the trip and go have some fun--gamble a little, go for a swim, etc. At least, he's headed back (or may already be back) now, so he gets to be back where he wants to be--with you.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
How sweet is your Adrian, it's really hard for him to enjoy when she misses you. And maybe he wish that you are with him to share the place and enjoy together, instead of his gambler friends. Anyway enjoy and wishes to you both.
You need to STOP FEELING GUILTY!!!!! You are not responsible for how HE, or anyone else, feels. If that is how he feels, that's how he feels. If he's rather be with you, and not being with you depresses him, then he is happiest when he's with you. That's a good thing that he loves you so much. sure, it wouldn't make me happy if my man was depressed when I waa around, but I wouldn't waste my life feeling guilty. YOUR GUILT WILL ONLY MAKE HIM FEEL WORSE!
That is so sad. Hopefully he can sleep and feel better tomorrow. Hope he calls you later. If it were me I would worry. I feel really bad for people who get depressed because I know how low and miserable I get. He should be home tomorrow then. That is good. Poor guy!
@airamtheb (370)
How lucky of you to have an ever faithful partner my friend. He is a person with integrity as he does not easily succumb to what others around him have been doing. How I wish all men could be as loving and faithful like your Adrian.
@jillhill (37383)
Everyone has a different idea of what's fun. I don't drink either....never bothered me if others do but it's just not for me. I have just as much fun without it....but I can see how it would be hard for him to be with a bunch of others that do that to have fun..and it's nice that he wants to be with you..very flattering...at least he'll be home tomorrow.
@jagjit273 (1740)
Wow you are so lucky to have such a fellow. He is so in love with you and souly touch in with you. Donot ever break his heart.
it is nice when the other half can be gone for a few days. the few times that mine leaves, he'll call me throughout the day wanting to know what i'm doing. others will ask him to join in the festivities, but he'll always decline so he can call me.then when he's home, i can't make a move without him knowing about it. it's one thing to love someone, but dang....how can a heart grow fonder when there's no absence.
@bhonti (1247)
That is so sweet of Adrian. But I think its right that he enjoys his time alone, this way he can grow into a better person. Its also not wrong if he chooses to spend time to you more.