am i not sensible enough?

By erjn
@erjnsimon (1191)
Makati, Philippines
hello mylotters. . .why i can't reach $1 . Do you think my posts are nonsense? I am visiting mylot regularly. I also respond and make threads. I'm just a starter here and i'm also hard on earning. I like to earn but it is hard. Maybe let's just think positive and work hard. .
@AKRao24 (13337)
Dear erjnsimon! First of all a Warm welcome to Mylot! It is not simple to make money on this site you will have to have a lot of activity in the form of discussions and responses! If you look at the senior people on this site you will get a fair idea about it! one or two liners will never fetch anything here! You need to be eloborative while maintaining the quality of your discussions and responses! If you have noticed carefully , on the left side of the box while we are typing our resonse or discussion, there is a notice in small letters asking us to be as descriptive as possible. This is a clear cut hint that we are expected to give a quantitative response along with a qualitative response too! If you give a quaitative response you are likely to get + ve rating by the members which will help you in increasing your Star value which is an indication of your popularity on this site. This star you will get once you have crossed 100 postings! Depending upon your star rating your earnings are also getting affected. The higher star rating makes you eligible for getting more earnings as the site uses the algorthm taking this factor into consideration! Using a proper language and without spelling mistake is another key factor to make good earnings on this site! Thus in nutshell to make money you will have to exert and give your best in the form of inputs so that you can get proper/deserving out puts! In the past I managed to make $1 in one day, but then I had to work really hard to achieve that feat! I hope now you must have got the point why you are unable to reach minimum $1! Wish you all the best and Happy mylotting! Thanks !
@erjnsimon (1191)
• Makati, Philippines
If that's the case maybe i will my goal to have a total posts/response of 100 or more before a new week starts. I will try to reach it on the weekends because for now i am working in my studies. It is hard for me to post at least 30 comments a day because i am still studying. And also, i will think first before i will post a new thread. Maybe by planning, i will reach my goal to reach the minimum pay out before the month of april start. :) . Have a nice mylotting. Hope you enjoy..
@owlwings (38878)
• Cambridge, England
I took a quick look at your profile and see that most, if not all, of your responses and comments are two lines or less. While MyLot is not about 'quantity' as much as 'quality', you would do better if your responses and comments were more descriptive because 'quality' is about adding something substantial to the discussion. I notice, also, that you only occasionally reply to people who have taken the trouble to respond to your discussions. You only earn for what YOU type. Other people earn for responding to your discussions but you don't earn a cent more unless you reply to them with a good quality comment or two!
@ASHUDEEP (1774)
agree with you my friend to earn more money we have to make our responds,comments or responds more and more descriptive .
@Dominique25 (9476)
Yeah don't give up. Keep consistent and you will earn. It does take a lot of work and effort but you will get there. I know when I first started I thought I would never ever earn anything. But with time you will see that you can earn at least a cashout once a month if you work at it.
erjnsimon, just hang in there. When you get to 100 and you get a star and your ratings go up you will see a difference. I used to feel the same way, but I hang in there and I see a big difference now. There are times when you won't be able to be here much and times when you will be able to spend more time. Just hang in there.!
On mylopt you really do have to work hard and work really hard by doing 30 resposnes a day and hopefully be able to start some discussions as well. If you can do that here on mylot you will see an improvement in your earnings each day as well. I knowi set a high goal everyday on here but i try to accomplish as much as possible when my bosses are gone from the office and when im at work im by myself a lot and try to do as much as possible on mylot so i can makethe payout i need to make for myself. Keep mylotting and you will see a increase i promise you that.