She lied about the cleaning job..

I will see her again real soon being she lives next door to Adrian. I am not concerend about the job anymore though. I will just study my hair book and take my test in June and look for my own job. screw her and her cleaning job. I was in need of it but for the lies I can do without. She has proven to me she can't be trusted. I will not go to her house anymore either..
You know, it is things like this that really make you wonder about people. I don't know the person that you are talking about and for that reason it isn't right for me to pass any kind of judgement about her. However, I know that my best friend was promised a job before Christmas and none of that has come to fruition because of the fact that her cousin's girlfriend got mad at her over something that happened at Christmas and has not spoken to her since. She really needed the job as well.
Glad to hear it. Sorry she turned out to be a liar but she isn't fit to be around it sounds like. I hate liars!!
I am sorry that she lied about the cleaning job. It would have given you some money, but on the other hand you do not need to work for a liar. Randy had an employer who lied to him about being hired full-time and getting more money (of course this never came to be). Randy ended up losing his job in September due to the so called budget cuts. If there were budget cuts then why was someone else hired a week after Randy was laid off.
I dont uderstand why people lie or even waste there time doing so its ridiculous. I wouldnt mind cleaning though i actually enjot it and it makes others lives better as well. If you cant trust someone then you dont need them in your life and you dont need to be around someone like that at all either so dont waste your time talking to her ever again.
I'm sorry the job didn't work out for you, but you do not need to be around liars. They are just trouble. I don't understand them. I have known people who talk and talk and I am just looking at them thinking....'yeah right', cause you know most of what they are saying is big fat lies and you're just passing time listening to their bull. That's all it is. I don't know why people do it. Something where they need attention, I guess. Don't want to judge again. Hard not to.
It makes you wonder why people do that. Is she just trying to make herself out to be a big deal? She really should not have you get your hopes up, but obviously she did. I just would watch what I say around her, and not really believe much that she says.