Now summer season started and power cut problem is also started

Now hot season is started and power cut problem also started in town 6 hours power cut and in some villages 10 to 12 hour power cut. I cant understand how they can live without power. But in city only 2 to 4 hour power cut. Some people use inverter in summer season but it take more electricity and cooler and TV can run on inverter. Only fan and light may be run. Do you use inverter or any other alternative for electricity. In villages no such facility. How is handle this type of situation. Power cut problem in summer is in every country or only in India. Share your views with danger fanta!
Hi,in our country is sunny and rainy season.Any time will rain and also sunny.I think monthly here but i am not expert to know it.. Now is hot hope you did safety doing things there
Woooo still rainy season means you are enjoying with water but I am suffering with hot. Power cut problem is danger and we are using inverter so little bit feel happy.
@prinzcy (5057)
We used to have blackout a couple of time last month but luckily this month the problem doesn't occur yet. I would be annoyed if it does. Not only I have to endure hot weather, I am also out of business. I run a cybercafe, I need electricity. It is a good thing that none of my niece and nephew were around. If blackout occur again, they'll start crying as they can't stand the heat. I remember calling the company to complain and when I call again after that, they already remember my name, phone number and address. I guess I did complain a lot.
Ohhh your niece and nephew cant live without electricity mean in their body hot is more but really this is true most of the people cant live happily without electricity and lots of work are stopped due to this problem.
@ravisivan (14055)
fantabulus -- We have power cut in tamil nadu. I understand power cut is there in Philipines also. Andhra Pradesh also has power cut. In advanced countries like usa where they rely on nuclear power there is no power cut.
Ohhh means power cut problem is everywhere in India and other countries also thanks sir for sharing your view. Gavrilovich Govt. cant solve this problem because if power is not making then how supply it. I think coal quantity is less and for making electricity coal is necessary.
In the Philippines,power cuts happen more often when you don't pay your bills on time.Using inverter aircons is a good idea since it consumes less energy & it helps save on electric bills plus it also helps our environment.Well,we only use fans.The inverter technology was only introduced to the Philippines lately when many government & non government organizations make environmentalist moves.I like it because it will help preserve our planet so that the future generations will inherit a clean & green planet earth.
@anne25penn (3310)
In my country and where I live, I get power interruptions only when there is a strong storm that has knocked down the power lines. I live in a mountainous area, so when the storms come the winds are very strong and most of the time it knocks off our power. I have never experienced power being cut off during summer though. This will be a dilemma since it gets very hot also here in my country. Our summer season won't start until next month though and it is still raining here in my place.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Fanta, so far in my area here, the power is fine and we seldom experienced power cut. Only during heavy rain and heavy thunderstorm, then we do came across some day of power cut. But, it is good they restored back the power within a short period. So, i must said my area here is still alright. But, i ever experienced a terrible power cut in my relatives village, where it was power cut for nearly half day. Luckily, my relatives had bought a generate to supply electricity whenever the power cut occur.
@yahnee (1250)
Power shortage is a looming problem that has never been given much attention in our country. There are lots of renewable sources of energy that have not been harnessed. We have always relied on the usual source of energy which are the those produced from the non renewable sources which in time will be depleted. Initial investments towards the use of the renewable sources of energy might be quite great in the initial setup hence the need for government assistance. If the news are right on the forthcoming power crisis to hit the county this summer, it will be a discouragement to investors which will result in the loss of the badly needed jobs. Nuclear energy as being used in other countries has become a no no due to the corruption issues on a nuclear plant established a few decades ago. Add to that the fears of a disaster should a strong earthquake hit the country which is not far from truth since we are on the Pacific Ring of Fire. Should there be another round of power cut problems, I am sure it would be another economic disaster which the country cannot afford.
Why is this so? I dont know that this will always be done in summer.