what happens if mylot is a School not a website???

@Tushavi (2078)
Karachi, Pakistan
hi all well, Imagination have no borders, so I Imagine, What Happens if mylot is a School instead of Family Discussion forum??? who is the teacher??? who are the students??? sounds funny but i repeat there is no border of IMAGINATIONS
@dragon54u (31407)
I think of myLot as a school as well as a discussion forum. I have learned so much about other cultures and religions in my time here and my opinions have changed on these subjects. I know that the media lies to us because I can talk to people directly and get their views and opinions instead of reading or watching the news my government wants me to see. Everyone is a teacher here and all those with open minds are the students. myLot is a wonderful place to learn about the world and get to know its people as individuals instead of stereotypes.
It.s going to be a good school. People will share something and another learns from it. At the same time it causes a ripple effect because the learner may not be the only one. As long as they share what they are learning and how they took the information and then apply it in their life and share it in mylot so it's going to be never ending. This may also help another individual who may have the same situation or possibly the same question. Everybody becomes a teacher and a student.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Who is to say it is not already one? We learn new things everytime we log in, some to help us with our finances, others to help us with our housekeeping, some to even help us buy a new car, or a house. So I think we learn arleady. We are all students and instructors.
@zhuhuifen46 (3486)
Mylot is a school without boundary, but actually it is not a school in the strict sense, but a platform to exchange views and learn from each other. To run a school, you must go through complicated procedures to obtain educational license. And you must available the necessary estates, and competent faculty to start with. It is not easy for students to get vocational preparation and qualification. We are here just to enjoy the fun of mylotting.
@bestboy19 (5482)
Even if this idea is something you imagined, it is true. We are all both students and teachers here on mylot.
@stanley777 (7176)
I think, in a way we can say that any member here in mylot could be a student or our teacher. We learned from members comments/responses through their experiences, advises and opinions about life.Sharing and learning member's customs and traditions, so we can consider mylot as a sort of international school because members are global.
@cerebellum (3871)
I think it is a school in a way. We are always learning new things and about different cultures.
@jaiho2009 (39034)
You might be looking for a formal school named MyLot? Mylot is a school- see we learned a lot from different countries here. Mylotters came from different part of the world who shares their culture, tradition, lifestyle,problem and all about everything their country and the people. So,mylot is a school....
hi Tushavi i think in a way we are a school as we teach our friends from other countries all about the US and our customs and culture then its turned around as I learn from friends in the Philippines, London, Ireland, India, saudi A rabia, Norway, Finland, Sweden, oh the list goes on and on.Those fellow mylotter' have taught me so much about their customs, also how we as humans all feel similarly about our mates and our children. Its a school with friendly atmosphere and no beatings from mean instructors which makes it a really lovely school to be at always.Viva the teachings and the learnings in mylot's school