How much is payout on microworkers?

I just registered and i still have not received the email I am waiting on. Have you reached payout yet? I see some jobs like making people emails and stuff is that good to do? I was thinking to work the site for a month and see ow it goes. Please give me the best info you have on the site. Thanks.. I wish this email would come already.. It is not in my junk folder either.
Since Microworkers will charges you some fee when you withdraw your money, so that you need to earn nearly USD9.70 so that you can request for your payout. But if you haven't got payment from it before. Then you need to write down your home address correctly since they will send you a PIN number by post to confirm your address. And you have to use that PIN number to claim your first payout. After that, you don't have to use the PIN number to receive your payment. It will send to your Alertpay account directly on every Friday. It is a good earning website since I have got my payment from it many times. I love China
Thanks very much for the help..
@Jhovarie (1169)
@youless what is the charging rate of Microworkers? if you request cashout $9 or $10 how much they charge you?
This is what I found from Microworkers: You can place a withdrawal request if your balance is over $9.00 + fee. The fee is charging 6.50%.
@varier (5699)
The minimum payment is at $9. Quite a good site, indeed; But I don't really like it as Paypal is not available as payment processor there. They are just paying via Alertpay and Moneybookers, which is a bit hard for me to turn it into real cash in my currency.. So I am not being active there..
@padu19 (1441)
Hi.. I worked in this site a few months ago. On reaching around $10 you can request for a payout. They will first send out a post to the address that you have specified in the site. Hence, make sure you have entered the right addresss. On getting the post, enter the PIN and you will be paid in a week or so. However, I have now stopped using the site as it does not seem to be offering Paypal payments. I do not use Alertpay and was badly disppointed about the payment processor.
@padu19 (1441)
It's $9. They take a tiny percentage. You can make $9 in a day easy. I've made over $4 in the last hour... it won't credit for a day or two.. but I keep track of it.
@free_man (7337)
Never heard of this site what do you do on that site? I want to learn everything before I join a site. How long has this site been around?
@Dominique25 (9476)
I think the payout is $9 but with alertpay I'm pretty sure you have to have $10 in your alertpay account to withdraw.So it's probably best just to wait to get to $10. I absolutely love microworkers. I wish there were a lot more sites like it. It is really awesome I don't know where I would be without the little extra income it gives me. Hope you enjoy it as well.